Bachelor Party - ways and means

Got a party coming up and was looking for some ideas and suggestions.
Was wondering if some of you would share some experiences good and bad with any recommendations on things to include and how best to make it happen.

I've been to parties at the SC and like the variety it offers and the party atmosphere (in the right place at the right time) but the money you drop and the reward is inconsistent, at least with my experience.

Another option is hosting at a home or hotel for some partying with stripper or more intimate entertainment. Just not sure how that plays out with a dozen guys +-

My boy loves them hot little young spinners. So I want to figure out a way to hook him up and at the same time keep the rest of the crew happy.

So if you would, community Information exchange some of your most memorable or favorite bachelor party experiences.

Thanks so much.
Party Bus

.......woohoooo!!!

WynterStark has a strip club VIP setup in her incall. Just to let you know . Lights, mirrors, pole, curtains, music, and she's unfreakingbelieveably hot. Also, it doesn't hurt that she's one of the smartest chicks on the board but I digress...

Showcase: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1429
OP ,
pm me or call im a great host and know alota ladies in the hobby! well known ones , LETS TALK! XOXO LEXUS
party bus for sure .... but get ladies from here if possible , the strippers will gladly tag along if asked but they will bleed you dry in about 2 hours with upsells .
I like the party bus idea. Plus, if it is the bachelor party for one dude you could off set the cost by getting the other guys to chip in "Dude! It's for him! And with a little help we will all have a great time."
So the party bus is getting some strong support. Any 411 on rentals and what about stripper vs provider activities?

Was thinking about rotating a couple of girls to add some variety to the bus tour or maybe start with a couple playful providers and see if they can recruit some dancers that would be DTF from a SC or two.
So the party bus is getting some strong support. Any 411 on rentals and what about stripper vs provider activities?

Was thinking about rotating a couple of girls to add some variety to the bus tour or maybe start with a couple playful providers and see if they can recruit some dancers that would be DTF from a SC or two. Originally Posted by MelloMe

Party bus idea is great and would work out well i think. I would think strippers first to get the party started and maybe bring in select amount of providers at said time to say "finish" off the party. No upselling,keeps things fresh, I imagine the two groups would be very different but just as fun.... everyone has fun, everyone goes home happy