Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smooth body nice perky butt and great Cs
Recommendation: Yes
  • Low-T
  • 02-08-2019, 06:40 AM
  • Low-T
  • 02-25-2019, 07:46 AM
I went to see her based on this review. I went early in the morning hoping there wouldn't be others coming in. While working on me, 3 guys came in asking for her specifically. The other girl came in each time wanting her to hurry. We weren't even half way into my session when she started complaining about it taking me so long to finish. As I walked out the door she scolded me for costing her two customers. I had only been there for 25 minutes. 200 for that kind of service is definitely overpriced and it will be my last visit there. Better girls charge 160, have their own apartment and do not rush you. And in those places, you don't have to worry that LE will come busting in.
That's why I don't go there anymore.

They advertise $60 for 60 mins, but you'll never get more than 45 mins; and that, only if you're lucky.
whatever happened to the hispanic girl that used to "massage" there
The full hour is about 10 minutes. The regular spas are getting getting this way also. 30 minute massage 10 minutes options what ever that is, and out the door. Finding. A full service 30 minutes or longer is almost impossible to find. Maybe I am wrong. Would love to hear different.
Way too much attention on amps these days
Just go to Dallas. All out fuck fest for $200.
She complained with me too. I got my money's worth by being nice to her. I hate going to Dallas anyway.