Name: Lolita Divyne
Phone: 901-370-3338
Email Address: Blueblonde56@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=613112
https://twitter.com/lolitadivyne
City: - North Little Rock
State: - AR
Address: - downtown area with private parking
Activities: - loooooong kisses, hugs, caresses, tender touching, breast worship, bbbj alternating with hj, fiv, toy play on her, daty, face sitting. More available, I just couldn't partake of some activities this visit, being a one shot wonder.
Hair Length and Color: - Shoulder length blond; very beautiful and silky.
Smoking Status: - non-smoker, vapes but trying to quit
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - 5' 6", 130 - 135 lb, milf type body. Very shapely, firm and attractive B cups. She is plenty attractive to seduce me, and is pleasant to my eyes. Her thighs and butt are especially lovely. She has nice hands and feet with well kept nails. Lita has a mature personality that is friendly and comforting. Clean. Only saw one tiny tattoo on a forearm.
Talks Southern, which is a plus for me. At the end of our date, but before she was dressed, she walked into the next room, but was still visible to me. She looked back and caught me gazing at her, and smiled, knowing she pleased me!
When I got to the address, Lita met me at the door wearing a blue bra and panties. I think it was the set in a couple of her pictures. We hugged a bit and she led me to the bedroom. I brought an aromatherapy diffuser filled with a blend called Sex Fairy, to add to the ambience. If there were any sex fairies looking after us, I am sure they were well pleased with what they observed!
Lita had gone out for some bottled water prior to my arrival, and it was so hot out, she rinsed off in the shower before I arrived. I was sweaty by the time I got there, so I rinsed off also.
I walked naked into the bedroom where Lita sat on the bed. She had 3 condoms laid out, along with her pink vibrator with an arm for her clit. And a tube of lube.

She pulled her clothing off, and we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. One long beautiful kiss! I had to play with her breasts a bit before she started her bbbj. She did it from the side, but with her body angled enough that I could squeeze her butt as she gave me a bj. Sometimes I fondled a breast and stroked her arm or her hair.

By then she had already been going to town on me using a lot of spit and taking me in deep. She started a hand job and soon used some lube for that. Lita was playing with my balls and asked if I liked that. I sure did!! As she gently played with my balls, her middle finger slid lower until she was rimming my anus. What a feeling to have one hand stroking my cock, the other massaging my balls with a finger on my anus! I took that as a sign to rim her anus, but she didn't want me to do that. She told me to use the other hole, which I promptly did. At this point, I had not had a good view of Lita's pussy, but it sure felt good to touch. I felt all around her slit, but she was not very wet, and my finger was not gliding well. She paused long enough to put some lube on my fingers, and my middle finger quickly slid into her vagina.

She alternated between bj and hj. Between the attention she was giving me, and the attention I was giving her, I was getting quite excited, and already figured I was going to be back for another date at a later time, so I decided not to hold back and just let the feelings go. Knowing I would probably not get enough of an erection to have need of a condom during this date, I let my fountain erupt as Lita was doing a hj. She said the last couple of inches of my cock turned a deep red just prior to ejaculation; she said she had not seen that happen before.

Lita went and washed my cream from her hands. Then we cuddled and kissed and talked a bit. When I recovered a bit, it was time to taste this fine lady! A little licking and it was time to play with her toy, a first for me. She instructed me about using a very light touch on her clit, and soon her body was quaking time after time after time! Every time that vibrating arm touches her clit she giggles! I used my other hand to spread her labia for better clit access and to be able to vibrate all around her clit. She never knew exactly where it would touch. Sometimes I would pull the vibrator back and flick her clit with my tongue; other times rub it with my finger! It was cool to see her body react so dynamically!! I thought I was getting her close to the big one, when, wouldn't you know, the battery died. I pulled it out of her vagina and buried my face into her pussy, licking her clit with everything I had. Shaking and quaking, her hips rose way off the mattress. I can't even describe the sounds she was making.

We cuddled and talked some more, and soon it was time for me to have to go. I asked her to straddle my face and rub her juices into it before I left. She did.
We dressed and went to the door together, where we hugged and kissed. One last looooong kiss. I had to cut the kiss off to leave. I went to bed a little early and slept soundly. Woke up wanting Lita again.

Lita was in a bad wreck several years ago, and had some injuries from it. I didn't ask, but I suspect that is what happened to her missing tooth. I had already heard about the tooth before setting our date, but it did not diminish my desire to meet her. I think most of us probably have something not perfect about us, and I refuse to let a missing tooth bother me. Lita has so much physical beauty to focus on and enjoy, and the inner beauty from her heart is something special. That inner beauty is what makes for really special sex!!!

She was $$$.5/hr.
Recommendation: - Yes, unequivocally YES!!!
That giggle/laugh is soooooooo sexy
User ID: Prettyeyes02
Date: 2023/9/5
Name: Lolita Divyne
Phone: 901-370-3338
Email Address: Blueblonde56@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=613112
https://twitter.com/lolitadivyne
City: - North Little Rock
State: - AR
Address: - downtown area with private parking
Activities: - loooooong kisses, hugs, caresses, tender touching, breast worship, bbbj alternating with hj, fiv, toy play on her, daty, face sitting. More available, I just couldn't partake of some activities this visit, being a one shot wonder.
Hair Length and Color: - Shoulder length blond; very beautiful and silky.
Smoking Status: - non-smoker, vapes but trying to quit
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - 5' 6", 130 - 135 lb, milf type body. Very shapely, firm and attractive B cups. She is plenty attractive to seduce me, and is pleasant to my eyes. Her thighs and butt are especially lovely. She has nice hands and feet with well kept nails. Lita has a mature personality that is friendly and comforting. Clean. Only saw one tiny tattoo on a forearm.
Talks Southern, which is a plus for me. At the end of our date, but before she was dressed, she walked into the next room, but was still visible to me. She looked back and caught me gazing at her, and smiled, knowing she pleased me!
When I got to the address, Lita met me at the door wearing a blue bra and panties. I think it was the set in a couple of her pictures. We hugged a bit and she led me to the bedroom. I brought an aromatherapy diffuser filled with a blend called Sex Fairy, to add to the ambience. If there were any sex fairies looking after us, I am sure they were well pleased with what they observed!
Lita had gone out for some bottled water prior to my arrival, and it was so hot out, she rinsed off in the shower before I arrived. I was sweaty by the time I got there, so I rinsed off also.
I walked naked into the bedroom where Lita sat on the bed. She had 3 condoms laid out, along with her pink vibrator with an arm for her clit. And a tube of lube.

She pulled her clothing off, and we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. One long beautiful kiss! I had to play with her breasts a bit before she started her bbbj. She did it from the side, but with her body angled enough that I could squeeze her butt as she gave me a bj. Sometimes I fondled a breast and stroked her arm or her hair.

By then she had already been going to town on me using a lot of spit and taking me in deep. She started a hand job and soon used some lube for that. Lita was playing with my balls and asked if I liked that. I sure did!! As she gently played with my balls, her middle finger slid lower until she was rimming my anus. What a feeling to have one hand stroking my cock, the other massaging my balls with a finger on my anus! I took that as a sign to rim her anus, but she didn't want me to do that. She told me to use the other hole, which I promptly did. At this point, I had not had a good view of Lita's pussy, but it sure felt good to touch. I felt all around her slit, but she was not very wet, and my finger was not gliding well. She paused long enough to put some lube on my fingers, and my middle finger quickly slid into her vagina.

She alternated between bj and hj. Between the attention she was giving me, and the attention I was giving her, I was getting quite excited, and already figured I was going to be back for another date at a later time, so I decided not to hold back and just let the feelings go. Knowing I would probably not get enough of an erection to have need of a condom during this date, I let my fountain erupt as Lita was doing a hj. She said the last couple of inches of my cock turned a deep red just prior to ejaculation; she said she had not seen that happen before.

Lita went and washed my cream from her hands. Then we cuddled and kissed and talked a bit. When I recovered a bit, it was time to taste this fine lady! A little licking and it was time to play with her toy, a first for me. She instructed me about using a very light touch on her clit, and soon her body was quaking time after time after time! Every time that vibrating arm touches her clit she giggles! I used my other hand to spread her labia for better clit access and to be able to vibrate all around her clit. She never knew exactly where it would touch. Sometimes I would pull the vibrator back and flick her clit with my tongue; other times rub it with my finger! It was cool to see her body react so dynamically!! I thought I was getting her close to the big one, when, wouldn't you know, the battery died. I pulled it out of her vagina and buried my face into her pussy, licking her clit with everything I had. Shaking and quaking, her hips rose way off the mattress. I can't even describe the sounds she was making.

We cuddled and talked some more, and soon it was time for me to have to go. I asked her to straddle my face and rub her juices into it before I left. She did.
We dressed and went to the door together, where we hugged and kissed. One last looooong kiss. I had to cut the kiss off to leave. I went to bed a little early and slept soundly. Woke up wanting Lita again.

Lita was in a bad wreck several years ago, and had some injuries from it. I didn't ask, but I suspect that is what happened to her missing tooth. I had already heard about the tooth before setting our date, but it did not diminish my desire to meet her. I think most of us probably have something not perfect about us, and I refuse to let a missing tooth bother me. Lita has so much physical beauty to focus on and enjoy, and the inner beauty from her heart is something special. That inner beauty is what makes for really special sex!!!

She was $$$.5/hr.
Recommendation: - Yes, unequivocally YES!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Wow.... Danielle Steel couldn't have written it better.
I had to go back just a couple of weeks later on 9/20, to find out what the other activities were like.
Very excellent!!!
Activities on 2nd date included lots of breast play, DATY, regular CG, Asian CG, a combination of reg and Asian CG, RCG with rimming, and mish. Lots of kissing.
Lita really caused a volcanic eruption!
She wore a short black dress that rode up on her buns when she moved just right. It didn't stay on long.
Lita is woman that you can be comfortable with. She doesn't use up half your time making small talk before she gets to the really good stuff. Nice drama free lady.
I agree, Tuck. Lolita is a terrific lady!