recent review.....

there is no smoking ever in the room that I meet clients . I'm 118lbs as of yesterday. I did not and will never offer bbfs.... And just because someone has a bruise, doesn't mean pt. And also, I have no manager. Just someone who looks out for me on outcalls.You guys don't realize how damaging your assumptions can be. As far as the guy who made the review, I'm assuming your not coming back Monday like you said? Lol
Pretty sad if guys are making untrue statements about you. That's pretty low.

I don't think we hit it off all that well but I thought you were very nice to me and there was definitely no offer of BBFS.
  • Doove
  • 03-22-2014, 03:29 PM
You guys don't realize how damaging your assumptions can be. Originally Posted by amazing7779
Deserved repeating.
  • Saige
  • 03-22-2014, 04:57 PM
well it's too bad someone else then put information out there about the things that you do
  • Saige
  • 03-22-2014, 05:00 PM
or when of client and confront you about PT and you admit it?
that's not really well here say and anything that was said about me well at least I had the balls to be honest
PT Wasn't really the point. I wanted to stress that bbfs isn't offered. Last time someone misunderstood me I was answering questions for weeks.
or when of client and confront you about PT and you admit it?
that's not really well here say and anything that was said about me well at least I had the balls to be honest Originally Posted by Saige
Huh? OSD?
PT Wasn't really the point. I wanted to stress that bbfs isn't offered. Last time someone misunderstood me I was answering questions for weeks. Originally Posted by amazing7779
just curious, do the phone calls pick up after the allegations?
why the popcorn ?lol
Pretty sad if guys are making untrue statements about you. That's pretty low.

I don't think we hit it off all that well but I thought you were very nice to me and there was definitely no offer of BBFS. Originally Posted by nicdel216

Very well spoken!
just curious, do the phone calls pick up after the allegations? Originally Posted by JONBALLS

yes they do! And they start off normal, but inevitably they say" so I read on eccie..."
yes they do! And they start off normal, but inevitably they say" so I read on eccie..." Originally Posted by amazing7779
well ..thanks

its always been the concensus here, i think, but its nice to see some actual data
Even so -- its not like ... come on over here eccie guys and cum up in me ... condom? no can do.
Pretty sad if guys are making untrue statements about you. That's pretty low. Originally Posted by nicdel216
This is exactly the same treatment Lana the Russian, who turned Czech, went through in the past....ijs