Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black and just past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'1", thin, A/B cups, nice legs
Recommendation: Yes
She might appreciate your review as helpful advertising. But you’ve also drawn attention from other eyes. Don’t make these places become targets. Have some discretion. Everyone here seems they need to brag about their encounters and new finds - myself included. Best to wait until after elections.
I do like quiet places. I’ve been doing a lot of research in finding a perfect place for a decent looking Asian and not a lot of attention to be interrupted. It’s been a hit and a miss, but eventually I’ll find it.
This won't be a quiet place anymore. We know how this is about to go. I love the UTR places because high traffic and visibility sucks!
The review doesn’t make me want to form a line at the door. Entry fee is too high and doesn’t sound like there was a lot of extra activities that would make me go in. If the massage was superb, maybe for the massage. Didn’t see a tip mentioned, but I will presume it at least matched the HF.

I do wish her luck on the new business. I have a very good friend that opened a Thai message in East Plano and it has been very hard to keep the doors open..,everyone wants “extras” and her shop is L0.
Agree. Business is very slow for the L0 stores recently.