Bondage toys that are too extreme

Someone at work showed me something today. He knows I'm into weird stuff. Anyway, this was a bondage item that went just a little too far for me. I'm not bashing anyone that's into this kind of thing, just not for me.

Anyway, it was called the Semen Slingshot. It is similar to a ball gag, in that it wraps around a person's head and keeps their mouth open. However, this has a hole in the mouthpiece, allowing access to the mouth like some kind of BDSM dentist. It also had a clamp thing on the front so you can attach a condom. This way you can put a used condom on the front of this thing, stretch it back, and fire a load into you're submissive's mouth with great force. The example video I was shown had the woman gagging and in pain after being shot down the throat.

Opinions? Also, who comes up with this stuff?
  • LNK
  • 01-14-2021, 08:36 AM
And, yes I searched for the video. https://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/73271-sperm-carapult

After negotiations, as long as it's in scene, it's fair game.

As I'm sure you've heard, truth is stranger than fiction.

I'm really pretty vanilla, but everyone, and I mean everyone, has a kink. Some may not know what their kink is, but they'd know it when they tried it or saw it.

Personally, I'd much prefer to inject it personally, instead of at one remove via the condom. I mean, if a girl wants to eat cum, why not give it direct? I guess that part of this is the control and the pain caused, but it's not doing it for me.
  • Ginks
  • 01-14-2021, 08:52 AM
Oh shit, that's awesome!