Day Dreaming About ASPD and Providers of the Past

• b4igo
  • 11-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Just saw discussions on Austin and Dallas boards about the old days: ASPD and all of the providers we have been so lucky to have enjoyed.

My reminiscing as buffjohn at ASPD includes:

Ava Baker,
Courtney,
Buttman's Dream (Alexis),
Caroline,
Lil Red Robin,
Sherry,
etc., etc.

So many beautiful woman, so many wonderful times. Thanks to ASPD and ECCIE to save us from BP and EROS.
Here, Here
Some of your list are still here on eccie.
I like Eccie too.
So I'll be visiting Utah real soon and eccie is not used there They use https://adulthobbyboard.com/ which is ok, and has few nice futures, but eccie is much better in many ways.

I never was on aspd, since I am new to this fun hobby.
That was almost 6 years ago, those chicks look nothing like you remember.
When I Dream of Butt's.. I always dream of Alexis--- OH LORD!
I was just reminiscing as well. When I started I was stationed in Kansas. Olivia OShea and Shelby Divine. Good times
Wildflowers
Caroline?

Hahahahahahahaha
My transition to a RW relationship coincided with the collapse of aspd, so with it went virtually all of my hobby history. This is a shame as it acts as a barrier to any potential, short notice, one-off sessions that become a possibility from time to time. I'm no newbie, and don't want to start back at the bottom of the ladder, but my "recent" reviews are 5 years old.

Regardless, there were many lovely ladies on aspd. Here's a few who I can remember (and what memories!):

Kurrin - excellent TCB and BCD skills
Layla - beautiful natural blond, and those amazing natural tits!
Tonia Touché - just gorgeous and classy and dirty
Jaleh Larue - a sexual dynamo (and occasionally still active)
Courtney - my first provider; tits for days!

Thanks ladies. You were wonderful.
  • mr666
  • 12-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Come to think of it. I miss Elle and Nikkilynn
miss her she used to hum very hard while giving bbbj plus she was perfect looking.
Escape, Wild Cat Maria, Alli Cat ......lol (AllisonofHouston), Janet the Gilf......
Racetrack Cindy just starting out,
Shit ..... The bubbly blonde chick on I-10 @ hwy 6 from wildflowers that went indy ......, All the girls at Lefemme .......
And all the great members .........
And unconditional respect between members, providers and mods ...........