The Day Wolf Whistle Goes To Jail For His Proclivities

just a glimpse into his fate. as you know he will be dropping det soap ;-)

enjoy ladies

You are killing me laughing this morning..
^ I thought you ladies could use a little levity.
just a glimpse into his fate. as you know he will be dropping det soap ;-)

enjoy ladies

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^^^^Loser Alert.
^^^^ Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Rapist alert ^

over/under on the glorious event?
^^^^Loser Alert. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
So what are you doing to prep your Asian asshole for the taking? lol

You practicing with Crisco and 16" dildos?
Ban coming.
Rape coming. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
fixed it. you're welcome.
The day anybody goes to jail for merely having some type of disposition without acting on it will be the day the totalitarian vision of government comes to fruition.
The day anybody goes to jail for merely having some type of disposition without acting on it will be the day the totalitarian vision of government comes to fruition. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/u...-sentence.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/u...-sentence.html Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Close enuff, although some would say she acted on her proclivity. What she did was despicable but should not be criminal I believe. Her sentence was given because of her unacceptable thoughts and should be overturned on appeal, says this non-lawyer.
Close enuff, although some would say she acted on her proclivity. What she did was despicable but should not be criminal I believe. Her sentence was given because of her unacceptable thoughts and should be overturned on appeal, says this non-lawyer. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
So are you ready to go to Canada?
So are you ready to go to Canada? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Are you nuts? They throw your ass in jail in People's Republik of Canada just for saying global warming alarmists are screwballs. After first taking all your loonies away from you, of course.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-30-2017, 10:04 PM
Close enuff, although some would say she acted on her proclivity. What she did was despicable but should not be criminal I believe. Her sentence was given because of her unacceptable thoughts and should be overturned on appeal, says this non-lawyer. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I concur. This was a combo of a creative prosecutor and a judge who knew the outcome he wanted and was ready to hang his hat on anything the prosecutor offered. Manslaughter? The same theory to convict a drunk driver who kills a family of 6. Umm, ya negative on that one counsel.

So if I tell WW to go jump off a bridge because he insulted me, and he does, it's the same as if I get totally shitfaced, get in my car, and strike him while he's innocently walking on the sidewalk, causing his death? Ya, sure, I totally get that. Makes perfect sense.

Sorry OP, drifted off topic from the thread topic. Umm, on second thought, you can have your thread back. Fourteen bans suffices for the moment...