Anyone Else Have A Hard Time Following All Rules Required For An Appointment?

When looking at a showcase / reading a bio / or requirements for an appointment at what point does it become a complete turn off? When does it all become too much? I'm not suggesting at all that you lax whatever screening you feel is required just saying some of it can get absolutely ridiculous. Not gonna lie after about >3 sentences or so I lose interest and close the showcase. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole and I simply do not care how "HOT" a provider may be, if I feel it's over the top silly there's no fucking way I'm gonna subject myself to a litany of rules and subsequent actions that I need to take.... not happenin...just not doing it...

I've become increasingly impatient so if a basic number and 2 step process doesn't work then I will holla at you in god's new world.
I'm not trying to sound like an asshole..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

No.
You are on point on this one. When they start asking for pictures of your DL or business card, I'm out. They want to post or send you pictures that are a year old, be sketchy about communication, yet they will ask for every thing that can expose you in the real world. Nope.
All of that info is requested to weed out those that refuse the stand for the National Anthem...
You are on point on this one. When they start asking for pictures of your DL or business card, I'm out. They want to post or send you pictures that are a year old, be sketchy about communication, yet they will ask for every thing that can expose you in the real world. Nope. Originally Posted by bigwill832
I always use Wakeup's ID and SC bidness card.... works every time.
All of that info is requested to weed out those that refuse the stand for the National Anthem... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
×××××××××××××××××××

Like this guy.
All of that info is requested to weed out those that refuse the stand for the National Anthem... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
This is the coupon to replace the bitch slap card you just used.

Dear John
Tried to PM you.

Who's your avatar
  • pxmcc
  • 10-25-2017, 11:40 PM
SC, pull some rank. Say, I'm SC, my legend precedes me, waive ur NBA rule, your screening rules, and roll out the damn red carpet, thanks a bunch.

You probably think I'm fucking with you, but I'm being straight up. (You always think I'm fucking with you. Sup with that? A black gangsta who calls himself Sistine Chapel? How cool is that?)

I bet half the gals who read Co-ed would green light you, no screening, lickety split. Ladies, u wanna weigh in here?

Fyi, try Karlie Raines' CW session. f'ing amazing. Not sure if she's Nba, but I'll bet a hobby dolla she'd waive it if she is. You're not the most popular dude among hobbyists with that gangsta badass schtick you got goin on lol, but lotta providers feel differently, from what I can surmise.

Oh ya and write a review. That's the key to expedited screening procedures. Been a minute since I had to do one of the long forms in the hobby, although Aspen's Fantasy did decline to see me during one of my 14 bans. Guess there's a first for everything, me wanting to see a white girl, and then getting declined an appnt. Maybe she's NWA...
Such a weird fcking post.
I'm not the most active, but I hope I've never posted such a thing.
Dear John
Tried to PM you.

Who's your avatar Originally Posted by DaChef
I had some really fun times with her at Zona Blue in San Jose Costa Rica. $50 for full half hour. I think Zona Blue changed names to something like La Havana or something like that.

My friend, I hope everything is going good for you and your family.
SC, pull some rank. Say, I'm SC, my legend precedes me, waive ur NBA rule, your screening rules, and roll out the damn red carpet, thanks a bunch.

You probably think I'm fucking with you, but I'm being straight up. (You always think I'm fucking with you. Sup with that? A black gangsta who calls himself Sistine Chapel? How cool is that?)

I bet half the gals who read Co-ed would green light you, no screening, lickety split. Ladies, u wanna weigh in here?

Fyi, try Karlie Raines' CW session. f'ing amazing. Not sure if she's Nba, but I'll bet a hobby dolla she'd waive it if she is. You're not the most popular dude among hobbyists with that gangsta badass schtick you got goin on lol, but lotta providers feel differently, from what I can surmise.

Oh ya and write a review. That's the key to expedited screening procedures. Been a minute since I had to do one of the long forms in the hobby, although Aspen's Fantasy did decline to see me during one of my 14 bans. Guess there's a first for everything, me wanting to see a white girl, and then getting declined an appnt. Maybe she's NWA... Originally Posted by pxmcc
First off I'm not a gangsta...I dont think they're particularly smart people. But everyone needs knuckle draggers on their team. However, I do fancy myself as somewhat of a new age autocrat with a sniper rifle. ;-)

2ndly, If i feel like hobbying I will. It's fairly simple. There's not a NBA provider showcase I've seen thus far that rivals my RW white friends. Wish I could show yall pics. lol

it's not complicated...no need to write a journal to advise me but I appreciate the effort. ;-)

PS: Go check out my thread in the political forum about the President basically asking Howard Stern to have phone sex with his wife while she was naked. Shit is wild. Of course Howard Stern did all recorded.

back to topic ;-)
This attitude right here perfectly surmises why the hobby is now dead in Houston and why Eccie is no longer a viable means of advertisement.
Interesting discourse and discussion above.

For many years, now, I have always told the ladies:

"You should have two rules:

1) the ladies make the rules and
2) the ladies make sure the gents know their rules."

And, I have always told the gents, that if they cannot abide by 1) and 2) then "move on!"

Not sure why some folks seem to have issues with "The Rules"

But, the Hobby ain't for everybody is also another rule of mine.