Too Much Pussy

Is there such a thing?

NOTE:

Not "of a pussy" because we all know who that is....

.....and it's not me
Too much of anything will kill ya. The key is moderation.. and I do think yall worry about pussy too much. Some of yall never accomplished anything in life becuz you had her head buried in your ass your entire life...always chasing. Try leaving pussy alone for awhile go educate yourself, get a better job, start a business..put something tangible on your resume instead of just :"I fucked 200 pussies."

To put my money where my mouth is...since I already have major achievements on my resume. I will go on a 30 day no sex challenge just to further discipline myself to see if I can do it. ;-)
Too much of anything will kill ya. The key is moderation.. and I do think yall worry about pussy too much. Some of yall never accomplished anything in life becuz you had her head buried in your ass your entire life...always chasing. Try leaving pussy alone for awhile go educate yourself, get a better job, start a business..put something tangible on your resume instead of just :"I fucked 200 pussies."

To put my money where my mouth is...since I already have major achievements on my resume. I will go on a 30 day no sex challenge just to further discipline myself to see if I can do it. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
13 minutes...and on a Saturday, no less.

Does your 30 day self-inflicted celibacy include spinner midgets?

Thanks for the fart check.
Y'all on your own
13 minutes...and on a Saturday, no less. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Valet parking for the game doesn't start for a few hours!

He's got time to burn ... and that's about all he has to burn.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2017, 09:24 AM
No such thing..
No such thing.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
.. what "time to burn"?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2017, 10:24 AM
^^no, too much pussy..
^^^ it's a matter of comparative analysis. After all ..

... this is a "hobby"!
Some like Nubianpimp dont even like pussy. Use pussy to pimp out $$ and then turn around and give those $$ to his bottom bitch island gent
There is a thing of not enuf money
Some like Nubianpimp dont even like pussy. Use pussy to pimp out $$ and then turn around and give those $$ to his bottom bitch island gent Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Whatever happened to IG?

No I didn't care for the guy, and the feelings are mutual.. Came back and I see he's gone, unless he reinvented himself. (I don't care either way)
You care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted the inquiry.... js