Help w/a new acronym......for BBC’s

Forgive me now I’ve had a few Whiskey/sprites. Hmmm. Spelling good...I hope

Is there an acronym for something BIGGER than a BBC?

Like....GBC
Ginormous Black Cock?? Ijs
Thank god for spell check peps
Forgive me now I’ve had a few Whiskey/sprites. Hmmm. Spelling good...I hope

Is there an acronym for something BIGGER than a BBC?

Like....GBC
Ginormous Black Cock?? Ijs Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
What does BBC stand for?
Seriously I don't know, not trying to be cute.
LOL
Is there an acronym for something BIGGER than a BBC? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
From what I've read, it's called a DED.

What does BBC stand for?
Seriously I don't know, not trying to be cute.
LOL Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Italia is so adorkable.

Italia is so adorkable. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ouch, I really never knew what that meant. LOL

TDB
Too Dang Big

Click.

"This just in: an "untamed cougar" for hire in the upper class section Houston, Texas has apparently had too much whiskey and decided to take it upon herself to "go bigger."

She's soliciting suggestions for a new acronym for our network. Unsatisfied with BBC, this lady who loves to pur has suggested GBC. It is still not clear where this is going. We will be sure to keep you up-to-date as news comes in.

Jim."

Big black cock maam which in my opinion only means you're going to take some mileage out of a womans vagina, when in actuality all you got to do is hit the clit which is right at the opening or fish for the glorious g spot and who got time for all that. If i was a provider i would want moderate dicks in me as to not ruin my vagi. My opinion only...
Drinks or no drinks, YOU always need spell check. So who the hell cares. IJS.

What in the heck does DED stand for.....cb (not to be confused with any other CB’s in town)
Pleeesssseeee enlighten me

Italia is so adorkable. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Omg a new word I can use.....if cb will let me.....ADORKABLE.....I luv it

Whiskey talen over

Click.

"This just in: an "untamed cougar" for hire in the upper class section Houston, Texas has apparently had too much whiskey and decided to take it upon heself to "go bigger."

She's soliciting suggestions for a new acronym for our network. Unsatisfied with BBC, this lady who loves to pur has suggested GBC. It is still not clear where this is going. We will be sure to keep you up to dated as news comes in.

Jim Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

You my kind sir are a Fucking Genius
I enjoyed reading that. That was awesome.
Big black cock maam which in my opinion only means you're going to take some mileage out of a womans vagina, when in actuality all you got to do is hit the clit which is right at the opening or fish for the glorious g spot and who got time for all that. If i was a provider i would want moderate dicks in me as to not ruin my vagi. My opinion only... Originally Posted by shinepro
I was going to reply to this one. But I thought I better zip my mouth now and have another drink......on me. Literally ON ME

Good night.
You my kind sir are a Fucking Genius
I enjoyed reading that. That was awesome. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

A fine line between genius and madness.
whiskey and sprite?

There is absolutely nothing attractive or even adorkable about drunk threADs.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 09:50 PM
There is absolutely nothing attractive or even adorkable about drunk threADs. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
Is that a fact madam...