TexasJess has threatened me and others with her Turkey baster

• BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 09:41 PM
This BSC woman won't stop sending me PM's with insults and threats, she's still salty from her earlier meltdown on multiple threads, I can forward her initial and following PM's to any MOD to get this straighten out.

She lives and roams all the ISO threads looking for unsuspecting members, check her post history before attempting to see her, I suggest men run the other way and find a reputable provider
A turkey baster as a murder weapon. Why hasn't Hollywood come up with this?
What exactly scares you about her Turkey Baster? Is it the size of it, where it’s been used before, her basting skills, what?
I like some Turkey sandwiches
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 10:08 PM
What exactly scares you about her Turkey Baster? Is it the size of it, where it’s been used before, her basting skills, what? Originally Posted by ManSlut
We know where she came from and what she offers, I want no part of the Turkey baster
We know where she came from and what she offers, I want no part of the Turkey baster Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe a compromise is in order then?...Say a strap-on with maybe only a 6” fake dick?

On a non-hijacking note: This hoe is BatShitCrazy, worse than Horseface, and if she blows up inboxes with PM’s like she does with ISO responses then definitely report her to the ModTards...I think she’s already booked a reservation to BanTown she just needs a little more help getting there!
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 10:24 PM
Maybe a compromise is in order then?...Say a strap-on with maybe only a 6” fake dick?

On a non-hijacking note: This hoe is BatShitCrazy, worse than Horseface, and if she blows up inboxes with PM’s like she does with ISO responses then definitely report her to the ModTards...I think she’s already booked a reservation to BanTown she just needs a little more help getting there! Originally Posted by ManSlut
She thought she was slick coming at me with insults through PM's and sending my response to the mods, I'm ready to play her game here and get things straighten out,

she'll think twice before threatening another member here, she's a newbie to the playing games here
BLM I'm a little confused or slow but wtf are you talking about bro
Looks like she ate way to much turkey.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 11:01 PM
Looks like she ate way to much turkey. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Maybe all the creamy gravy she loves
Oh for turkeys sake lol.
This BSC woman won't stop sending me PM's with insults and threats, Originally Posted by BLM69
This is your friend:

https://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist
She thought she was slick coming at me with insults through PM's and sending my response to the mods, I'm ready to play her game here and get things straighten out,

she'll think twice before threatening another member here, she's a newbie to the playing games here Originally Posted by BLM69
Lies. Bullshit. More groveling. Please stop by with with your dramatic lies and b*******. If you would like I could go back and research the thread and show that you clearly were the one that started all of this b*******
econd of all I simply asked you to stop harassing me and told you that I was going to be reporting your messages that ARE threatening and vulgar to the mods.
YOU then you turned around and threatened me again that you were going to go online and post more b******* so clearly you're the one is causing problems and your the one obsessed with me. You just can't simply stop.
You have never seen me or had any encounters with me so you're definitely not a good reference on who I'm good for and who I'm not good for.

What you should be worried about is how many times in one week you had to change your handle I wonder why that is.

NOW if you're done with your antics and your parade of b******* I'm sure that everyone would like to to stop reading about you and your fear of the turkey baster.

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me??
You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh..you're so offended that you need to make traumatic post just stop it. Be a man about it and move on.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 11:47 PM
Lies. Bullshit. More groveling. Please stop by with with your dramatic lies and b*******. If you would like I could go back and research the thread and show that you clearly were the one that started all of this b*******
econd of all I simply asked you to stop harassing me and told you that I was going to be reporting your messages that ARE threatening and vulgar to the mods.
YOU then you turned around and threatened me again that you were going to go online and post more b******* so clearly you're the one is causing problems and your the one obsessed with me. You just can't simply stop.
You have never seen me or had any encounters with me so you're definitely not a good reference on who I'm good for and who I'm not good for.

What you should be worried about is how many times in one week you had to change your handle I wonder why that is.

NOW if you're done with your antics and your parade of b******* I'm sure that everyone would like to to stop reading about you and your fear of the turkey baster.

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh you're so offended and you need to make traumatic post just stop it be a man about it and move on. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Go take your EDIT-AGand stop your BSC post

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me??
You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh..you're so offended that you need to make traumatic post just stop it. Be a man about it and move on. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Again. Stop. Move on.