Ever think there will be a future where we use Bitcoin? you ladies open to it?

I know cash is king, but do you think we'd ever need to use bitcoin or another anonymous electronic currency for safe transactions?
Any providers on here that are open to it?
Yes! I'd like a whole one, please
For the LIFE OF ME I still can't figure this stuff out.
Bitcoins? Those are coins worth just a lil bit, right?

Yeah, I've used them. I paid a provider with nickel and penny rolls but she did NOT appreciate it.
Bitcoin is a confusing mess.
Venmo is a much better choice.
Ladies just need to transfer funds off there fast.
I am gonna stay with cash. There was a special about Bitcoin on TV that even made it more confusing.

Sam
Cash is king, but crytocurrency is the future. I'd definitely be open to it! Its well suited to the hobby, since its anonymous and intrinsically less incriminating than cash transactions.
Cash is king, but crytocurrency is the future.
Originally Posted by Zireta Jolie
Says who?
Says who? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Says I! Of course I'm speculating, but it's steadily gaining traction and becoming increasingly more accessible. The fact that this conversation is even being had suggests that it is a possibility.

Currency evolves like anything else. Humans have gone from bartering goods and services, to coins, paper bills, checks, to CCs and whatever else in between. Its not all that far fetched that bitcoins, along with other cyptocurrency will become mainstream someday. The anonymity could also help curb cyberhacks and valuable personal information being accessed.

Now, how long it'll take for the majority to understand and accept its use remains to be seen. Technology is moving at the speed of light, it could be sooner than any of us realize.
I doubt the government will ever let it become too mainstream. They want to be able to control the value.
I would love to use Bitcoin if it wasn't so volatile. Maybe when it's value is on an upswing. I agree that Venmo/Paypal is easier and safer to use right now.
I doubt the government will ever let it become too mainstream. They want to be able to control the value. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
A federal judge in Florida has already gone on record in open court and declared that bit coin is not money. If it's not money in the eyes of the law then if I pay a girl in bit coins then our transaction can't be illegal, imo.

Tip to providers wanting to accept it, you must understand that it is an investment and not money up front. If you cash out too soon up you'll short change yourself.
You guys should probably know that Bitcoin is the exact opposite of anonymous. The block chain tracks every transaction ever, and even if you were carefully buying your coin untraceably it only takes one advertiser tracking cookie, Facebook beacon or Android login to link a Bitcoin address with a real identity.
No