Great Ads & Promo Photos!

Hello ladies, Great photos & video can help you increase your rates & get more clients.

I have an excellent reputation in general with the Magazine Editorial, Pictorials & Model Portfolios I shoot and have recently started shooting with ECCIE Providers.

I am offering Ad & Promo photoshoots as well as photosets & videos that you can sell & gain revenue from.

If you are needing great new photos or are interested in selling photosets to your clients, I would love to hear from you.

I offer a satisfaction guarantee & a flexible shoot schedule.
Available in the DFW area as well as Austin, San Antonio & Houston. I will also be in Kansas City, Kansas Jan. 4th-6th.

Please visit my site, Tumblr or Facebook page:
www.studioszinc.com
www.facebook.com/studiozinc
www.instagram.com/studiozinc

Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you! studioszinc@gmail.com

• R.M.
  • 12-06-2013, 01:28 AM
You have a great eye. I am looking for a reliable video person.
Hi, R.M. thank you very much, I am very reliable and easy to work with, I'll PM you. Thanks
Lovely work, Jay! I'll be happy to recommend you to my clients ;-))
Thank you very much GoodGirlMedia, let me know who and I can offer them a discount

Lovely work, Jay! I'll be happy to recommend you to my clients ;-)) Originally Posted by GoodGirlMedia
  • Sandy
  • 12-07-2013, 04:12 PM
P.M. me with your rates please~
I really love your work. Keep up the great work.
Derek
Derotica Images
Thank you very much, and Vica-versa, great work! Maybe we can shoot something together sometime!

I really love your work. Keep up the great work.
Derek
Derotica Images Originally Posted by Derotica
Thanks Miss Ivory, sent, let me know if you have any questions
P.M. me with your rates please~ Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
No problem. Sounds great. I'm always down for a collaboration.

Thank you very much, and Vica-versa, great work! Maybe we can shoot something together sometime! Originally Posted by jaymichael