Abby Peacock (Houston)=expensivedouble booker

• rp
  • 04-21-2010, 09:25 AM
I expect to be double-booked and blown off by two-bit sleaze-bags charging $125 for a BBBJ and CFS. But you would think that someone who charges $400 per hour and advertises highly sophisticated service in Houston would be different. Abby Peacock proves that the appearance of class does not constitute class.

1. One week ago, I made a two-hour appointment with Abby Peacock in Houston.
2. My references were checked. There was no problem. I am Preferred 411 + many.
3. Numerous emails were exchanged – all confirming the appointment.
4. Ms. Peacock indicated a preference for the Four Seasons ($400 per night), champagne ($100), and strawberries ($25). I complied because of her “evident” class.
5. I checked in the night before at the Four Seasons, as agreed, and confirmed my arrival by email.
6. The next morning, I still had not heard from Ms. Peacock at 1-1/2 hours before the appointment. I called, and she for some reason was not taking calls. I emailed her, asking her status.
7. One hour before the appointment, I received a call from the front desk indicating that Ms. Peacock had just called and would not be able to make our appointment. She did not ask to talk to me.
8. As of this minute, she has said not another word.
If you want to waste a lot of time and money (7 hours travelling, overnight stay, and $525) for nothing (other than looking at her pretty picture), you might try Abby Peacock. You will be well pleased. At least I saved the $800.

And please save me the “stuff happens” BS. No professional charging $400 per hour conducts herself in this manner.
Sorry, guy. I really feel for you. This is exactly why I don't see ladies that haven even one NCNS. Yeah, most providers (and hobbyists) will say, "Shit happens." But when you drop more than 1/2 the cost of the appointment in expenses you would not have otherwise incurred, "shit happens" is no excuse for not calling and speaking directly to you. And offering to make it up in some way. Most reputable providers would do that. And if they do that, it is not an NCNS, just a NS.
Unless She comes up with an incredible excuse and serious makeup, this is going to hurt her.

She clearly was able to call (kinda good) but to not even have the respect to talk with you over the phone shows NO CLASS.

High priced girls always chime in "you get what you pay for" - but charging a lot for a session does not mean the girl is going to have class - only that she charges a lot for a session.

Sorry for your crappy experience.
She's gonna have a hard time overcoming this. Any excuse is just that. I can't imagine any excuse for not calling the client directly if she had a legitimate reason. Unless, of course, she was only allowed one phone call.
I don't think hotels take collect calls.
  • rp
  • 04-21-2010, 10:49 AM
I am sure that she will stay underground for several days and reemerge with her dog in her hand and her homework in his mouth. Or maybe her cousin died.
I am sure that she will stay underground for several days and reemerge with her dog in her hand and her homework in his mouth. Or maybe her cousin died. Originally Posted by rp
Maybe she lost her phone?

You know the more I ponder this. . .

I think I might be more concerned about that weird phone call from the front desk. Not so much that she used it as a buffer to avoid talking to you in person, but rather the risk of involving a third party in the cancellation. I don't like the front desk of my hotel knowing about my legitimate dealings while in the room or using the meeting rooms--much less anything near hobby activity.

Just curious rp, did she require this ability (communicating through hotel staff--advance notice of full name registered in the hotel, room number etc) as a contingent of booking with you? Something seems odd about that from the get-go, but I am not sure I can put my finger on that.
Sorry that happened to you. An ordinary NCNS is bad enough, but with you traveling and paying for a room at the Four Seasons is ridiculous. I recommend you put this on every board you are a member of so everyone can know about her behavior.
I expect to be double-booked and blown off by two-bit sleaze-bags charging $125 for a BBBJ and CFS. But you would think that someone who charges $400 per hour and advertises highly sophisticated service in Houston would be different. Abby Peacock proves that the appearance of class does not constitute class.

1. One week ago, I made a two-hour appointment with Abby Peacock in Houston.
2. My references were checked. There was no problem. I am Preferred 411 + many.
3. Numerous emails were exchanged – all confirming the appointment.
4. Ms. Peacock indicated a preference for the Four Seasons ($400 per night), champagne ($100), and strawberries ($25). I complied because of her “evident” class.
5. I checked in the night before at the Four Seasons, as agreed, and confirmed my arrival by email.
6. The next morning, I still had not heard from Ms. Peacock at 1-1/2 hours before the appointment. I called, and she for some reason was not taking calls. I emailed her, asking her status.
7. One hour before the appointment, I received a call from the front desk indicating that Ms. Peacock had just called and would not be able to make our appointment. She did not ask to talk to me.
8. As of this minute, she has said not another word.
If you want to waste a lot of time and money (7 hours travelling, overnight stay, and $525) for nothing (other than looking at her pretty picture), you might try Abby Peacock. You will be well pleased. At least I saved the $800.

And please save me the “stuff happens” BS. No professional charging $400 per hour conducts herself in this manner. Originally Posted by rp
Im sorry this happened to You, Next time You call the shots, get a PI $25 for the rm and have 2 sessions w a down to earth provider, just saying, or hell a session w 2 providers @ once for that price. Your as much at fault here, Dont allow so much control to be given. This is just wrong, on so many levels, its always best to keep in touch and confirm.
  • rp
  • 04-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Anone,
Yes, she required my full name, assurance that she could contact me at the hotel under that name, and my room number.
Yes, I was a fool. I tend to trust HDH's. She just unfortunately does not meet the criteria.
You know the more I ponder this. . .

I think I might be more concerned about that weird phone call from the front desk. Not so much that she used it as a buffer to avoid talking to you in person, but rather the risk of involving a third party in the cancellation. I don't like the front desk of my hotel knowing about my legitimate dealings while in the room or using the meeting rooms--much less anything near hobby activity.

Just curious rp, did she require this ability (communicating through hotel staff--advance notice of full name registered in the hotel, room number etc) as a contingent of booking with you? Something seems odd about that from the get-go, but I am not sure I can put my finger on that. Originally Posted by ANONONE

I agree with you ANONONE. Not that I ever planned to see her but something about her made my spidey senses tingle a little too much. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
.... two-bit sleaze-bags charging $125 for a BBBJ and CFS..... Originally Posted by rp
uh... could you give me the number for the above mentioned young ladies...

But puleaseeee do not tell Rat boy Jam...

... Dont allow so much control to be given. This is just wrong, on so many levels.... Originally Posted by subcilla
The irony... a submissive telling you not to be so... well... submissive..
  • rp
  • 04-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Man From Texas,
That was my first LOL since Abby Peacock in the library with a candlestick.