Do men always get a hard-on when they get horny?

OK so I had a super sexy session yesterday that I really got into, heck I would have sucked his dick for free today if he called again(well, maybe..).Can't get his gorgeous cock out of my mind and how good it felt in my mouth....

I've been oh so horny since I woke up today.

I've been very "aware" of my pussy, its been reallllly sensitive(I always go commando but this morning when I pulled on my workout pants I actually gasped when the fabric hit my crotch). It's been so damn sensitive I was squirming just driving my car!

So I did what anyone would do. I simply flexed my kegel muscle while driving till I had a very nice orgasm. And did it a few more times, thank you very much.

But still I've been horny all day and my pussy has just been so so so sensitive all day.

It got me to thinking. Guys, when you get horny do you just get an uncontrolled hard-on? Just wonderin'. H
  • bbkid
  • 04-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes.

Nice threAD, btw.
Venus?
Cercy?
What did you do with Heather?
Venus?
Cercy?
What did you do with Heather? Originally Posted by boardman
No it can't be Venus, because the OP didn't talk about how HOT she gets when.....wait a minute.....maybe she did....I guess I read it wrong.....OH no, that was another thread. Damn I don't want to start that again.

Then we will have DearHunter stuck in the middle with....
No it can't be Venus, because the OP didn't talk about how HOT she gets when.....wait a minute.....maybe she did....I guess I read it wrong.....OH no, that was another thread. Damn I don't want to start that again.

Then we will have DearHunter stuck in the middle with.... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
LQTM
It's a vicious cycle, isn't it?
In an attempt to stay on topic............
When I was 20 I always had a hard on
When I was 30 I was always horny
Now that I'm over 40 it's pretty cool when they happen at the same time.
I try to always have a hardon even when I'm not horny. You never know when you might need it.
Hell, I still get hard when the wind blows.
When I was young I didn't have to be horny to get hard

Now I just hope I can get hard when I'm horny
It's called testoserone And of course, some have Hot buttons in the mind.
In an attempt to stay on topic............
When I was 20 I always had a hard on
When I was 30 I was always horny
Now that I'm over 40 it's pretty cool when they happen at the same time. Originally Posted by boardman
Someone asked George Burns in his last years, "What is sex like at your age?" To which George Burns replied, "Like trying to push an oyster into a slot machine."

My advice young fella... use it before you lose it!

Dang, all them perfectly good hard-ons ...wasted on the youth...
Yes and next time SH do like we do and take a cold shower instead of loggin on ECCIE - it works better.
The movie quotes that are coming to my mind...
Funny thread, made me day.
99.9% of men would get a hard-on with sexual arousal. Our male brain triggers that function, however as age comes how FAST a man gets a hard-on varies.

Funny thing, I would have thought most women have a toy to release that tension like men have a right/left hand when they are alone.
Funny thing, I would have thought most women have a toy to release that tension like men have a right/left hand when they are alone. Originally Posted by MisterHx
Women have right and left hands, too!