Camel Toes

Sexy or NOT?

Is it sexy to see a gal with big breasts only to find it's fucking foam rubber or a guy with a big summer sausage in his pants only to find a vienna when he strips down. lol A nice tight little natural toe is nice but a fake one??? Fuckit maybe they will sell like a Shamwow. Is this offered by Time Life? Maybe Mattel offers them. Is this for womens softball? Now as soon as Walmart offers a brain I can intelligently answer the question. Now when does the Wizard of OZ come on?
There is a not so fine line between a Camel Toe & a Moose Knuckle!

Please see the examples below for clarification:

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
There is a not so fine line between a Camel Toe & a Moose Knuckle!

Please see the examples below for clarification:

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
DAMN Ophra has put on some weight!
NOT for both camel toe and moose knuckle (never heard of moose knuckle - very funny)
At a Christmas party for a friend a long time ago ( he was a guy and it was a party mostly of guys LOL) we hung up a homemade 'cameltoe' instead of mistletoe. Trust me all the guys knew what it was.
Thats about as sexy as a Mamel <sp?>Toe...
OMG, Lacy!
<giggles> Adjusting halo as i look around innocently... What? What I do? hahhahahaha
I will never be the same again after that Elvis photo
Gawd no. I'm always terrified of it happening to me in my photos! LOL
I LOVE women's camel toe! Still looking for a provider with a beautiful camel toe.
+1 night
NOT for both camel toe and moose knuckle (never heard of moose knuckle - very funny) Originally Posted by ForbiddenFriend1
Ironically a camel is bigger than a moose, lol.