What would it be?

(Note, This can be as outrageous
or normal as you want)

Gentlemen,
What or Who
Is on your wish list for V-Day?

(Note, This can be as outrageous
or normal as you want)

My tongue in your Kitty and your Big juicy booty is on my wish list. For 1Hour. umm I cant wait.
plastic man will be ...cuddlin with ol mary celso while watchin osd an fat paulie an lexxxy sharin a hot fudge ...sundae
My tongue in your Kitty and your Big juicy booty is on my wish list. For 1Hour. umm I cant wait. Originally Posted by joelove69
Just let me know when your ready sexy
Wow. Even Plastic Man gets romantic on Valentine's Day!!!
plastic man will be ...cuddlin with ol mary celso while watchin osd an fat paulie an lexxxy sharin a hot fudge ...sundae Originally Posted by Plastic Man
That sounds like an interesting experience
Wow. Even Plastic Man gets romantic on Valentine's Day!!! Originally Posted by generalbob
I know I was kinda surprised too
I will but first I have to spend V-Day with my girlfriend, Then I will spend V-day with my ECCIE Girlfriend. Angel T
I will but first I have to spend V-Day with my girlfriend, Then I will spend V-day with my ECCIE Girlfriend. Angel T Originally Posted by joelove69
For me, it would have to include someone Cupid-like--as in an Angel--and chocolate. Plenty of chocolate.
For me, it would have to include someone Cupid-like--as in an Angel--and chocolate. Plenty of chocolate. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Definitely lots of chocolate
And some whipped cream and maybe some strawberries.
I'll keep it simple.....a heart on
I'll keep it simple.....a heart on Originally Posted by splitlicker
Awe how sweet
I would wish for a trio with a 19 yo college student from Canada and a 24 yo nude model from Georgia staying with me for the weekend and being joined my local UTR who has the best ass of the three. Oh , wait, that's what I am doing already, but I can't see setting the bar any higher.
That sounds like an interesting experience Originally Posted by Angel T
Ol jimmy Ziggy Stardust has had that unrequited fantasy fer ages.....
He be one sweeeeeet bi-minded cuck!.....