who had political signs up?

my neighborhood was nearly void of signs for either candidate. and it was split between Trump and Clinton but only a handful for each.

here's my yard sign .. if you look into the background you'll see my neighbor's Trump sign
Attached Images File Type: jpg trump sign.jpg (676.4 KB, 102 views)
I had the only Trump/Pence sign up in my neighborhood. Bumper sticker on my truck too. Never had a problem. I'm going to keep that sign forever... The mutts don't vote...

Glad I'm moving to the country... fuckem

I had the only Trump/Pence sign up in my neighborhood. Bumper sticker on my truck too. Never had a problem. I'm going to keep that sign forever... The mutts don't vote...

Glad I'm moving to the country... fuckem

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What country are you moving to whiffy?
What country are you moving to whiffy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Moving out to the country in the state of Kansas.
Moving out to the country in the state of Kansas. Originally Posted by canuckeight
You'll love the mountains.
A lack of signage was a major "tell-tail" for my assessment, and

when supported by the demographics of the lines at the poll during early voting, it sealed the deal.
You'll love the mountains. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
SOS should know he lives in them.
  • DSK
  • 11-13-2016, 07:50 AM
You'll love the mountains. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The fresh air, the view for miles - very invigorating. The extra dirt that exists in all the valleys and that covers the mountaintops can be a little annoying, but it makes farming more productive.
I have one of these on my car...

I think I'll go ahead and remove it now. Not a big fan of slashed tires or getting keyed or worse. The motherfuckers are pissed to the point of insanity!
A lack of signage was a major "tell-tail" for my assessment, and

when supported by the demographics of the lines at the poll during early voting, it sealed the deal. Originally Posted by LexusLover

exactly. you would think every neighborhood in America was awash with Clinton signs based on those "scientific polls" assup raved about bahaha

i was going to post another photo here from a community group for my neighborhood i belong to it's invite only for the communities you live in.

the day after the election some one just a few streets over put up a hand made rant of a sign calling "All Texans" a bunch of Vile Gluttonous Greedy pigs .. aahhaaa because Texas went for Trump.

the mods took the whole thread down before i could capture that photo that was posted.

you guys would laugh your asses off at it .. the idiot, JD Hood, claimed he did it to show his kids a lesson? not sure what the idiot meant by that .. the only lesson he gave the entire neighborhood was how to act like a spoiled liberal brat when your handpicked anointed one loses the race! bajhahahaa

if i can recall the lady that posted the picture i'll pm her and see if she'll email it to me. it's fucking hilarious!

it's clear a lot of people didn't want to show support for Trump due to the backlash many people did for having Trump signs in their yards. i'm sure we've all seen stories about people putting fencing around their signs ... ahha one guy electrified his. hahahaha

but that's the point right there .. people who were in Trump's camp or leaning there didn't want to telegraph their votes. then they delivered a knockout blow on election day
What country are you moving to whiffy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ghetto biglets won't understand... The "Knock Out Game" just turned into the "2 to the chest, 1 to the head" game"...

I have one of these on my car...

I think I'll go ahead and remove it now. Not a big fan of slashed tires or getting keyed or worse. The motherfuckers are pissed to the point of insanity! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

they were insane for voting for her in the first place.
Ghetto biglets won't understand... The "Knock Out Game" just turned into the "2 to the chest, 1 to the head" game"...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What country whiffy?
it's clear a lot of people didn't want to show support for Trump due to the backlash .....

but that's the point right there .. people who were in Trump's camp or leaning there didn't want to telegraph their votes. then they delivered a knockout blow on election day Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The lessons of 2008 and 2012.

Once HillaryNoMore called Trump's supporters "deplorables" that sealed the deal .... it had nothing to do with "Commie" ... he was just following marching orders like a good grunt ... with the expectation of getting a gravy position in the future. Like the contributors to the Clinton Slush Fund they all got taken in with the promise of "good days ahead" under a Clinton Administration.

Commie and his boss are like the "lady" who would fuck for a $million when you ask her if she'll do it for a $100. Everyone knows what they are, now it's just trying to settle on price.
Not me. Clinton and sanders supporters are extremely violent. Not worth having a sign in your yard, you could be attacked. And these are the same people shouting hypocritical things like "love trumps hate"