Turnabout is fair play Ladies what stops you seeing someone?

Wow!! Some of those comments on thread about what stops a guy from seeing one of us were very disrespectful to all women, so let's give the guts a dise of their own medicine ladies, shall we? I'll kick it off

Guys who think that it's okay to text sexually explicit texts to me without invitation or provocation.
I can talk dirty with the best of them but it's in context and with encouragement, NOT at 830am just because you got a stiff one

No shows/no calls - let's see 7f that sits well with some of you guys if two or more clients make appointments and then just disappear. Tell me it doesn't hurt your bottom line?

Asking for a discount when we have never seen one another! The nerve

Going well over the time and not leaving anything AT ALL to make up for it! I'm not a clock watcher and 10 minutes here and there doesn't matter but guys when you go over 30 minutes and you know damn well you did it come on man up add to the pot!!

Bad hygiene gentlemen baby powder is not your friend when it's applied to your crotch it's gross it turns and it smells bad and if it doesn't act well with your chemistry it turns really bad and guys who are on the heavier side please wash underneath your belly a lot of sweat and bacteria builds up down there!! I have one too and I know this not a criticism just saying that's an area you could watch. And for god sakes if you're a smoker please don't come see me and close that you had on all day the day before or slept in or have been smoking non-stop in before you get to see me try to refrain from smoking on your way to an appointment. It's gross to have someone smell like they steamed their clothes in a barroom overnight.

That's it

Not once did I use the words trashy, witch, cheap, fat, lazy etc.
NCNS is definitely one reason.
And bad hygiene is definitely another.
Bad reputation on the boards.
Rudeness or disrespect!

Expecting too much!
Btw, this thread approved by a former strip club bouncer.
There was an article recently posted on Tryst about hygiene. I tweeted it out myself. It has some great suggestions, you can check it out for yourself here:

https://tryst.link/blog/from-beards-...de-to-hygiene/
I completely agree Ladies!! I read through that thread and was just shaking my head the entire time.... I will gladly turn a guy right back around and point to the door if he is disrespectful or unclean... Can I also add to that list the ones that decide to call or text in the middle of the night saying "you available?" .... BLOCKED!! They're lucky we ladies are around or else they'd only have their hand because obviously, their wives aren't doing their jobs... Just sayin'!!
Lack of hygiene is probably the absolute worse. That's the reason I stopped seeing bigger gals because they have a certain odor. Couldn't imagine being a chick and having to blow some fat dude with dick cheese and more hair than Woody Allen. Ladies, what about foot odor? Foot odor is like a fart. Kinda funny but disgusting.
Now keep your panties on ladies. I started that thread and I didn’t start it to disrespect anyone.
I started the thread in order to get real reasons why we don’t see individuals.

Just saying you all be nice now
Wow!! Some of those comments on thread about what stops a guy from seeing one of us were very disrespectful to all women, so let's give the guts a dise of their own medicine ladies, shall we? I'll kick it off........

Not once did I use the words trashy, witch, cheap, fat, lazy etc. Originally Posted by KellyDarlin

Which all comments in the other thread did you find disrespectful? I only saw the 1 obnoxious post, and that user has since been banned. What did I overlook?
Guy's,
Let's stay on the thread topic, which is why gals choose to not see some guys.
It’s the hobby, men are going to stink, providers are going to flake, men are going to try and negotiate, providers are going to cut things short, men are going to ask for things you don’t do, providers are going to show pics from 10-20 years ago, men are going to tip, providers are going to not watch the clock, men are going to try and please, providers are going to enjoy their men, men are going to bring gifts, providers are going to show affection.
It’s just the way it is now and how it will always be.
There was an article recently posted on Tryst about hygiene. I tweeted it out myself. It has some great suggestions, you can check it out for yourself here:

https://tryst.link/blog/from-beards-...de-to-hygiene/ Originally Posted by Sexy Charlotte
Charlotte the link you provided should be memorized by any monger who hasn’t figured it out for himself. It’s just a simple matter of respect. And if a monger displays a lack of respect then they don’t deserve it in return.
One issue brought up was apparel. Given the heat in Austin I often wear a tank top and short pants, all freshly laundered. Some may view this as underdressed but I don’t want to get sweaty before an encounter.

https://tryst.link/blog/from-beards-...de-to-hygiene/ Originally Posted by Sexy Charlotte
Good article Charlotte! I never read any article like this along the way. In reading the article, I find that I must've figured all of this out along the way. I completely agree with everything in the article.

We all want the opposite sex to be super clean, fresh and ready to play!

A'Man