State: Louisiana
Address: Hwy44
Activities: Rest of story
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, big MMs, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Wonder if this place got busted I came here earlier around 9:30 and back at 10 and no one was there door was locked and no lights on at all also the number doesn't seem to work
They were laying low because of bust yesterday. Laws are changing. No occupation license for building without state massage license. The massage board is lobbying to make it state wide. Until then, the city’s are passing the ordinance. They will be dropping fast now.
Aww man that sucks any word on when they'll reopen?
Why do Karens ruin everything? Miserable fucking people.
Why do Karens ruin everything? Miserable fucking people. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
They cry wolf with human trafficking nonstop. I used to follow them on a forum where they would complain about it and coordinate.

They singled out this poor massage chick by doxing her. I was friends with her. I was so pissed, I got a login to chew them out. I told them you know where she is, you got her name and social media (which incidentally was about how happy she was to be here). I told them why don’t you just go in; pay for a massage and spend some time with her. You will see she is taking calls from friends and family nonfucking stop on her cell phone and if you weren’t such insufferable bitches she would give you her number to talk more.