Syria...sounds like Thw Wacko Kid is writing Trumps tweets!

• WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 11:34 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&ocid=U221DHP

Tweeted the president: "As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)."

and all they heard from the Right was.... silence.
President Trump wakes up every morning and thinks ‘How can I trigger left wing loons today?’ He knocked it out of the park with this one.
President Trump wakes up every morning and thinks ‘How can I trigger left wing loons today?’ He knocked it out of the park with this one. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes indeed.
Is this about benghazi?
The term...crazy like a fox.
did wtf find out today that his gender re-assignment was denied??

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ignoring some good points in the slapstick above...

Why does the US have to be, and pay for being, the world's policeman?
Seriously, making a deal with whomever we get a lot of oil from is one thing.
But, why is keeping a couple outfits that do nothing for the US from thinning each other out any of our concern? Let the Europeans handle it, and pay for it.
The Kurds helped us clean up the mess of the Middle East that Bush caused.
The Kurds helped us clean up the mess of the Middle East that Bush and Obama caused. Originally Posted by matchingmole

ftfy!
Trump is upset about the "blemish" that impeachment is going to leave on his record. now that's funny. Scardy cat lying Trumpers are the most un American traitors since benedict Arnold.
President Trump wakes up every morning and thinks ‘How can I trigger left wing loons today?’ He knocked it out of the park with this one. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Works every time. Surprised they have any hair left to set on fire.