Please email me your answers

So I have a friend who I SWEAR IS NOT ME. Was in the whole G'hole business In Houston. I tried to get her to join the hobby which in my opinion is safer. But, she wants to keep doing what she was doing... Guys or girls know where she might go?
please email me your answerjust for the fact our good ol friends may be watching this thread

Mz_star_512@yahoo.com
it would help if you narrow the phrase "...where she might go". LA is nice this time of year, got a passport, try Grand Cayman, did you mean locally, Houston, Texas, USA, continent?
Not trying to be obtuse, but you didn't give a clue what you meant. She's in Houston? why not stay there?
it would help if you narrow the phrase "...where she might go". LA is nice this time of year, got a passport, try Grand Cayman, did you mean locally, Houston, Texas, USA, continent?
Not trying to be obtuse, but you didn't give a clue what you meant. She's in Houston? why not stay there? Originally Posted by nuglet

"where she might go" as in Where in Austin might she find that type of place IN AUSTIN,TX that is.

Thanks for pointing that out for me. Im sure no one would have been able to figure out what I meant
I don't think that there are public pay glory holes in Austin. I used to do fantasy booths when I was worked in Vegas but there was no hole, only a peep window. I do host a glory hole, but I have only done it out of my IC using a flimsy curtain that falls down from time to time. I have always needed two people, I answer the door, collect the tribute, and fluff the gent, the second lady does her thing and he goes. That's how I do it and I think there are other girls who do it from time to time as well. It's a lot of work to screen and stagger the gentlemen so there are no embarrassments but a fun way to hang out with another gal all day to break up the monotony.
I don't think that there are public pay glory holes in Austin. I used to do fantasy booths when I was worked in Vegas but there was no hole, only a peep window. I do host a glory hole, but I have only done it out of my IC using a flimsy curtain that falls down from time to time. I have always needed two people, I answer the door, collect the tribute, and fluff the gent, the second lady does her thing and he goes. That's how I do it and I think there are other girls who do it from time to time as well. It's a lot of work to screen and stagger the gentlemen so there are no embarrassments but a fun way to hang out with another gal all day to break up the monotony. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Thanks Taylor..... I CANT WAIT TO GO TO VEGAS!!!