Central Illinois 3Way

Now that I have your attention, my question/issue is a lot tamer. Would it be wrong or improper to post reviews in 3 different forums? With Central IL, we're 2 to 3 hours from St. Louis, Chicago, & Indy. Depending on which way you're headed, you're 2 hrs, from at least one of the 3, and 3 hrs. from another. And as a client, you may travel to see a provider that's closer to one of the 3 than you are. The reason I'm asking is I wanted to post a review, but they're closer to Chicago, than St. Louis. Should I do both? Next time, it might be closer to Indy.
Post a single review in the region or municipality you are closest to. If someone is close to Chicago post to Chicago... if they're close to STL post in STL.
Follow the rule given by our esteemed moddyrater. However, there's nothing preventing you from posting pointers to your review in Men's Lounge or Coed Discussions in the other geographical forums.

E.g., you see an girl in Indy that you think would have appeal to Central/Southern Illinoisans and Chicagoans, post the review in Indiana Independent Reviews (or Agency Reviews if that's the appropriate one), then post a pointer to that review in STL/E.MO/S.IL and Chicago/N.IL forums indicating that this might be one we want to see/hound into visiting.

FWIW, this is what I've done when I've seen a STL lady in Memphis. The review goes in TN Independent Reviews, but I post a note in the STL forums letting them know the review is there if they're interested.

Cheers,

bcg