Delete Post

How do I delete a post that I put in a thread?
You can't. After posting, you have a certain amount of time to edit the post (I think maybe a half-hour to an hour?) where you can modify the post, but it cannot be deleted.

For example, I have seen posts where someone said something, then I assume thought better of it after the fact, and within that alloted time frame went back to their post and replaced whatever they originally typed with "nevermind" or sometimes just "..." or whatever, just to replace what was originally posted.

If you want to edit after the alloted time, it is POSSIBLE that you could talk a mod into editing or possibly even deleting said post if you have a valid reason. That is usually up to the mod, but I have seen it done.
Thanks Ladiesman...lol

I was apparently incorrect when I said you cannot delete your posts. I'm not sure why I never noticed the option before.

Once a post is made, you have a certain amount of time to "edit" your post with a clearly visible edit button on the lower right hand corner of your post. Once you click on edit, you will see the option to delete the post.

Keep in mind this option is "time sensitive". I do not know the exact amount of time, but I will find out and post here for reference.
The time limit to edit/make changes/delete your post is one hour. This includes the ability to edit reviews, etc.

Sorry for the misinformation in my initial reply

To elaborate on that initial post however, moderators obviously have the option to remove or edit posts with sufficient reason at any time.

I would suggest if you are going to make a post that you think you might regret, that you definitely give sufficient thought to whether or not you want to post it, as in all likelihood you will own it.