URL / Website: https://pailinpra.wixsite.com/best-thai-massage
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Blk, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Short and curvy
Recommendation: Yes
welcome back to the game BillO
If she will be in Richardson, I may need to visit again. Her Plano place was too inconvenient.
welcome back to the game BillO Originally Posted by pashunfroot
Thanks. I may just need to save my pennies and see only superior talent. As you know, I don't like residential incalls. But, hard times call for hard decisions.

The impersonal treatment (upsell, negotiations & mechanical treatments) at SubAMPs has really discouraged my visiting. For another $40, a feller can skip the games and get a truly therapeutic massage and a superior oral cleansing.

Sure, I will likely continue to seek that diamond in the rough. But, I will have to take a break from fast-food, now & then, and enjoy a good steak and quality customer service.
I'll never forget the first time I saw TJ at her apartment. I asked why she was seeing customers there instead of the Plano salon - drive time, etc.

She said that one of her customers liked an early morning massage........
I held back the snickering (massage my ass).
Billo,
I agree. Sometimes that fast food just takes care of an immediate need and you are soon search shortly thereafter. Sometimes, we need that fine dining experience that fulfills that need for quite sometime.
LBF,
She didn't lie. He was getting something massaged. I don't think when was massaging him with her hands.
If I saw her in the morning, best that nobody expect a thing from me for the rest of the day. Can you imagine getting her massage, in your own bed, just before knocking off for the night? That'd be one serious sleep.
I’ve only seen her in the mornings between 9-10am at her apartment. I sneak away at work and get there early enough to get back to work and still take a lunch. I will say I’m pretty worthless afterwards though hahaha
I still fantasize about a 4-hand massage with Thai Jessica and Thai Nina.

I know, I know, "Not gonna happen, wouldn't be prudent."
Oh, I could kick myself over missing a 4-hand with TN & Soda.
Oh, I could kick myself over missing a 4-hand with TN & Soda. Originally Posted by Billogoods
The window of opportunity for that was pretty small. I got in, but it was too much for me, I brought shame to the family name.
It is better to have tried and failed than failed to try. Walk tall, warrior.