Krispy Kreme DATY Sign----Sort Of!

I know from previous threads that most Providers on here enjoy DATY and some even offer it as a regular service. It'd be nice if Providers inclined to serve it up could hang out a sign similar to the one Krispy Kreme utilizes when the doughnuts are fresh from the oven. Can't think of what it might be called, perhaps "Hot N' Ready" but it'd sure be nice to see that when, like today, I haven't had a DATY fix in a while and could use some face time with a sweet bare pussy.

Ladies, I hope there's something we could encourage you to post when you're ready/willing/desiring to offer up this tasty treat to consumers like me.
Why don't you just contact the ladies you are interested in and see if they offer DATY sessions?
Because then he couldn't start a new thread on it.
The point of the post was that it'd be helpful to know which ladies in particular offer it as a specialty. Yes, I have the names of several Providers that do but it'd be helpful it it was part of their Showcase of offered services rather than having to scroll tru several hundred names.
I think many of the ladies offer it to their regulars as a "perk" if you will. I'm sure there are some ladies out there who offer to everyone, and maybe they will post. But as a woman, if you are good enough to have me O while doing DATY, I need penetration afterwards or I'm not satisfied. If you can't make me O during DATY, I still need penetration or I'm just pissed off that I couldn't get out my pent up energy. I think that's why I don't get the whole woman/woman thing.....there's no feeling in the world like a masculine ass while doing the deed.

Meg
Because then he couldn't start a new thread on it. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Shack beat me to it.

JPdM
Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

She's baaaaaaaaaaack !!!!
I saw donuts mentioned on this site and it reminded me of the topless donut shop I went to while traveling once.

You know you are getting old when you can't remember what state you were in when you had donuts and tits for breakfast.
[quote=hotlips_houlihan;212443]if you are good enough to have me O while doing DATY, I need penetration afterwards or I'm not satisfied. If you can't make me O during DATY, I still need penetration or I'm just pissed off that I couldn't get out my pent up energy.

+1 hotlips
heck i thought something was wrong with me, my feelings exactly. XOXO chelsea
I am ready for a good lickin anytime.
I am ready for a good lickin anytime. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now that would be some good lickin !!!
There are men out there that just want to tickle the kitty?!? Omigosh!
Ya mean not everyone offers it all the time as part of the pkg? hmmmm....
I am ready for a good lickin anytime. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think that's what they meant by finger lickin' good
Again, ladies, I offer 10 cent mustache rides. The line forms here!