DATY

I have a b-day coming up and I want to really enjoy it. I want to get a really really nice room and entertain a provider as well as a provider to entertain me. One of the things I would like to do is DATY. I want to know how often is this done an the risk.... What is everyones thought and opinion on this???? I am wanting to hear what is your thought doing DATY and ladies please be honest as what your thoughts are as well...
"How often is this done?" Daily!
"Risk?" Of course there's a risk. There's always a risk if body fluids are involved.
"Thoughts?" LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I guess I need to check the provider to make sure that she is on the up and up, right???
Don't over think it. While your heading that way just make sure to ask permission. When you get the go ahead the go on down and enjoy.
DATY is my favorite activity of all. There's nothing better than being between their legs watching their tummy's pulse and twitch as you work on them. I also love having my finger in them so I can feel their vaginas pulsing and squeezing as they come. There's nothing better!
As far as the risk, there is some. You'll know when you're with the provider if you will want to.
  • jfred
  • 04-04-2010, 05:02 PM
I guess I need to check the provider to make sure that she is on the up and up, right??? Originally Posted by chrisrica
What do you mean "on the up and up", chris? You want her on top while you daty? If that's it, simple -- just tell her how you want her.

Or are you asking if you should be sure she's not carrying gonorrhea or chlamydia and is going to give you a nasty rash in your throat and under your tongue? That's not so simple, although a small flashlight and tongue depressor could probably tell you a lot. (I'm assuming you have no speculum.)

If you're asking if you should ascertain beforehand if the lady is apt to enjoy your lingual ministrations (provided you have some skill) then you might want to read a review or two, or look thru ads, or try a search on "love daty".

It sounds like you want to be assured of a successful session, and I don't blame you -- It's your birthday present after all. Your best chance of finding a lady who will slide into ecstasy as you lick her tender parts (or who will be sufficiently customer-oriented to convince you that she is) will be to stick with a well reviewed provider that you think is hot. And you may rest assured that with such a provider you'll be safer from STD's than if you chose from the general population.

Do some research. You'll find what you want.

And for heaven sake, when you go down on her don't be worrying or thinking about anything else.

P.S. I was only kidding about the light and tongue depressor. DO NOT show up with those or things will go badly.
Jfred, lol! Thank you for giving humor. But the advise was great. Also wanna thank ftwranchman as well.
I mean I am not new to hobbying, but I never had DATY. I been wanting but I been scarred. But I am ready. SO ladies you ready for me?????
I rarely skip that wonderful attraction.

Torito
  • fawn
  • 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Jfred, lol! Thank you for giving humor. But the advise was great. Also wanna thank ftwranchman as well.
I mean I am not new to hobbying, but I never had DATY. I been wanting but I been scarred. But I am ready. SO ladies you ready for me????? Originally Posted by chrisrica
What do you mean, I never had Daty? do you mean you have never went
down on a woman and enjoyed her very sweet and tasty nectar?
  • jfred
  • 04-04-2010, 10:26 PM
...I been wanting but I been scarred...SO ladies you ready for me????? Originally Posted by chrisrica
Dude, relax, don't worry, the ladies'll be ready. Even for you.

But what's this scarring you're telling about? Are these emotional scars? What parts of you are scarred? There's nothing wrong with your tongue, is there?

P.S. Chris, would you look at the backside of the woman whose avatar appears above mine. If I'm not mistaken a man could sorta spread those cheeks and...well, have a fine daty experience.
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I LOVE DATY! Doesn't matter if she's on her back, hovering above my face or pushing her pretty slit towards my tongue doggystye. There's nothing better than having your mouth attached to a woman's pussy while she cums from your oral attention; especially if she'll let you stay down there while she recovers and then let you make her cum again.
Just remember to tak eyour hat off. They hate when I forget.

Seriously. I've found these women react sooo much better after a good tongue lashing. Trust, enjoy and reap the rewards of a happy woman.
FYI ladies: I offer 10 cent mustache rides, if any of you are interested.
Mr. Tudball...after meeting you recently, I would just imagine that they would be very fun! I may just have to take you up on it sometime!

Hope so anyway!