Ladies....What makes you gasp and melt into the sheets?

Talented tongue between your lips (Pick a pair)?
Big dick?
Knows how to fuck you mentally?

What talent demonstrated by a man has you melting on the sheets?
Sounds great .I would like to know also ....it could be like a training manual for us dumb hobbiests..if all of you would list your likes ..like SEX for Dummies ..may find out I have been doing everything wrong all of these years .... so PROVIDERS please Help us out ..I would love to make you melt and gasp ..thanks TXCWBY6 for thinking of this ...we need all of the help we can get ..T
When you're as ugly as me the only thing that works is.....crisp, clean bennies.
And if you're a little better looking than Herc, they don't even have to be crisp or clean!!
I like when a guy gently kisses between my thighs, not yet to the lips or clit, but all around, just teasing me....ahhh it drives me CRAZZzYY but in a good way of course!!

Also, penetration, sliding it in slowly at first....mmm nothing beats that!
that clinches it... I have to see Jamie now. I have a feeling we'll get along perfectly.
I like when a guy gently kisses between my thighs, not yet to the lips or clit, but all around, just teasing me....ahhh it drives me CRAZZzYY but in a good way of course!!

Also, penetration, sliding it in slowly at first....mmm nothing beats that! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
What SHE said!! Yessssssssss. Slow is good, guys. Teasing, better. There's just something about having the head right there, ready to go in, and the guy won't put it in but just rubs it against the opening...mmmmmm....I like to be made to beg for it.

I haven't had any since late December so I am trying to remember what good sex is like...I feel sorry for the next guy!

I also love it when a guy comes up from behind me, wraps one arm around my waist and with the other, gently moves my hair to the side and starts lightly kissing the back and side of my neck...
OMG need...cold...shower...
  • fawn
  • 04-06-2010, 04:41 PM
What makes me gasp and melt into the sheets....is when my Mr Magoo (JGV)
starts kissing my neck ever so gently, to where it gives me goose bumps
and then he works his way down and buries his face deep between my legs
sucking my soul into him while I am running my hands through his soft hair...
and then I glance down into those beautiful blue eyes....Now that is what
makes me melt...........
that clinches it... I have to see Jamie now. I have a feeling we'll get along perfectly. Originally Posted by BobRoberts
Come on over!!!!
I like everything!!!
{espec pull my hair my ass/talk dirty to me & pound the silliness outta me...lol}!!!
Money..cold hard cash.. the green stuff..the stuff I can spend on the stuff I want..

but seriously..

CONFIDENCE

Confidence is sexy.. be confident in what you want to do to me.. don't hesitate..be the man you want to be and JUST DO IT.. not in a forceful way..but confidence in the fact that "i know what I want and you dirty fuckin whore are about to give it to me"..type confidence..

confidence plus a BIG DICK...goes even further.. or confidence and LONG LASTING aka stamina.. or confidence and multi cummer.. thats extremely sexy, knowing I am gonna get more than I can stand..long lasting pounding..

guys that arent' afraid to go after what they want sexually, and can last long doing so..is a huge turn on.. guys that can last long while being "very into it" and not having to think about how many homeruns babe ruth really had..is sexy.. being able to dirty talk, pound my holes, make me suck it and all the while thinking to yourself "ya this bitch loves this cock"..is a hot vibe to have
Ok, so I will be the oddball.....

Massage. Not the "let me rub some lotion on your skin" type of massage, but that "get down deep, good pain" type of massage. It pretty much makes me putty in your hands.
How about breathing into an ear...a verbal hint of what's to cum...a nibble or two????
a light flick of the tongue on the neck???
Well, you have to start somewhere!
Cheers!!!!!
  • fawn
  • 04-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Ok, so I will be the oddball.....

Massage. Not the "let me rub some lotion on your skin" type of massage, but that "get down deep, good pain" type of massage. It pretty much makes me putty in your hands. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Oh babe, you need to see Loving Kayla for that...she gives
one of the best deep tissue rubs I have ever had...and yes
it is the good kinda pain.....
What makes me gasp and melt into the sheets....is
when my Mr Magoo (JGV) starts kissing my neck ever so gently, to where
it gives me goose bumps and then he works his way down and buries his
face deep between my legs sucking my soul into him while I am running my
hands through his soft hair...and then I glance down into those beautiful
blue eyes....Now that is what makes me melt........... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn
I miss you too baby. Let's fix that how bout?