Provider's who do extra

Provider's who do extra rather than ordinary are extraordinary .

I have been hobbying for awhile and have found few providers who do extra.
I will give an example, out of all the providers I have seen only three have produced toys during the sessions I have had with them
1. Monica Fox introduced me to a cock rig.
2. Sensuous Lydia introduced me to a vibrating Massage wand ( I watched her give herself an orgasm while she gave me a bbbj ...
the woman was a multi-tasker.
3, ReaganofHouston. a lil vibrator for her clit while I DATY.

Now providers don't have too produce toys but they can do some other things like Pleasurable Toni introduced me to sex in a hot tub... first time ever.

If you want that return business a lil extra wouldn't hurt.

For me when I hobby I get MSOG, BBBJ they are the norm but when the provider does something above those other menu items that's what keeps me coming back.

Providers please only take these as suggestions to help.
We pay attention to the lil stuff too like maybe buttoning a guys shirt up for him while getting dressed after a session.

It's the sweet extras that I like

I have had sessions with providers who 's donation was some what high and walked away saying to myself "it was ok"
Then I have seen providers who's donation was lower and walked away saying "WOW did that just happen it was FANTASTIC".
Guess who got the return business?
Provider's who do extra rather than ordinary are extraordinary . Originally Posted by carkido45
My head just exploded at this literary gem...
wow thats good to know hun!!!!
Good advice
couldn't agree more..........
  • romab
  • 03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah so true and amazing that so many providers just don't get it. R
  • Trey
  • 03-19-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't care for any of that. But can see how some would like it. The chick is my toy to play with. Only thing I would like to see more of is chicks in sexy outfits instead of just bra and panties.
Thinking back to my most recent sessions (reviewed and not reviewed), I can't seem to recall anything that I would consider out of the ordinary. Except for a couple times where my lady has turned on the shower for me and made sure the water was comfortable before stepping back to let me in. It's a small gesture, but being single and having to do everything for myself, it's nice to have someone do something for me once in a while. I definitely take notice.

I guess...what I notice the most is a ladies attempt to somewhat pamper me. It doesn't take much.

The offer of a massage or even a body rub for that matter. As long as she cares enough to want to do something for me. Then there was the time when I was in the shower and then a couple minutes later, she stepped in with me and said...

"I thought you might like me to wash your back."

Those little things mean a lot.
Thinking back to my most recent sessions (reviewed and not reviewed), I can't seem to recall anything that I would consider out of the ordinary. Except for a couple times where my lady has turned on the shower for me and made sure the water was comfortable before stepping back to let me in. It's a small gesture, but being single and having to do everything for myself, it's nice to have someone do something for me once in a while. I definitely take notice.

I guess...what I notice the most is a ladies attempt to somewhat pamper me. It doesn't take much.

The offer of a massage or even a body rub for that matter. As long as she cares enough to want to do something for me. Then there was the time when I was in the shower and then a couple minutes later, she stepped in with me and said...

Those little things mean a lot. Originally Posted by john353
Yup exactly.
I don't care for any of that. But can see how some would like it. The chick is my toy to play with. Only thing I would like to see more of is chicks in sexy outfits instead of just bra and panties. Originally Posted by trey
Have you tried requesting it? Most of us have a huge collection of all sorts of lingerie and sexy things. I generally wear lingerie, or sometimes a nice bra/panty set (both always with stockings, heels, and my silk VS kimono!) but people request things (booty shorts, yoga pants, "little black dress", and jeans are up on the top) that I have no problem wearing if you tell me in advance.

As far as "extras", I think the little things mean the most. I love when a visitor stops and brings me a bottle of water because it's hot outside, or a gift card to Michael's because he knows I paint. The nicest are the ones who offer to rub *my* back . These things are touching and memorable.

On the flipside, I try to do nice things for you: Proper, thick hot towels (though they're just hot baby wipes when touring since I don't want to do laundry in a hotel ), a variety of toiletries (I tend to stock Old Spice, Zest, Axe, and Irish Springs) so you can smell the same as you did when you left the house that morning, disposable toothbrushes after the visit*, a super clean incall (you will never see garbage in my garbage cans) and the sheets/comforter is ALWAYS *ALWAYS* fresh and clean.

The thing is I don't consider these things extras, they're just part of my standard service. Treat others how you wish to be treated and whatnot. I figure if I treat you well, you're more likely to treat me well.

*Don't brush your teeth within 30 minutes of oral sex.
I noticed they were all bringing toys and accessories, CK.

Have you ever wondered why they all felt it necessary to bring "something extra" to your sessions?
I noticed they were all bringing toys and accessories, CK.

Have you ever wondered why they all felt it necessary to bring "something extra" to your sessions? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
If you read the post right only three brought toys and something extra to the session it spiced it up .
About one time per year I treat myself to one "high end" provider. I saw one who is UTR and she offered a "steak/potato/salad dinner" after our appointment. That impressed me so much that I treated her to dinner to a high-end restaurant instead of having her cook for me.

ShhhhSSShhhhhhh!!!
  • Seedy
  • 03-22-2012, 06:10 AM

Those little things mean a lot. Originally Posted by john353
And stuff like that is exactly why I see the Thai gals...
And stuff like that is exactly why I see the Thai gals... Originally Posted by seedman55
Man, I know that's right. Wouldn't it be awesome if our non-asian ladies would learn a little bit about pampering the asian way.