How do I know if I'm a lesbian?

Last night Nicole and I headed out to blow off some steam after a long day. We were on the hunt - we even asked the taxi driver where we could find some hot men, We decided to slum it by heading to a local dive bar, the Beantown Pub. We were approached by the usual suspects, bald bankers and other gentlemen looking to chat us up. That might be why we welcomed a little attention by a gorgeous young girl. She reminded me of myself during my first years as a model. She had bright sparkling brown eyes, long, gorgeous long brown hair and a tiny waist. She had an exotic background of Swedish and South American extraction. I guess I just couldn't take the hint that she was clearly attracted to me. The next thing I knew, we were back in my hotel room. Or course now that I think about it, I might have seduced her a bit too.

Once things got down to business though, she clearly took the lead. Let's just say that I could be accused of being a pillow princess. I have been getting so much ribbing from Nicole all day. She has been calling me a lesbian...but when I go out, I flirt with men and am attracted to them. On the other hand, I fantasize about women when I am pleasuring myself.

You tell me? Is Nicole right. Am I a lesbian?

P.S. I know that this may sound like contrived bullshit, but it is actually true. I see a therapist, and I think I will have to tell her about it!
.. The next thing I knew, we were back in my hotel room. Or course now that I think about it, I might have seduced her a bit too.

You tell me? Is Nicole right. Am I a lesbian?

I see a therapist, and I think I will have to tell her about it! Originally Posted by Peyton Madison
Yes, you are. Save the therapy money.

Cuz that is what I would do; and I'm a lesbian in a man's body.
No. You're not.
PM...I'm a lesbian too. Wanna get some?
You forgot to mention when you will be visiting Houston...ijs
Now that I think about it..I'm not blameless. I kind of wanted it. I went into Nicole's room to tuck the girl in - Nicole was in my bed asleep - sawing logs I might add :-)

When I went in to tuck her in I might have made a little pass at her. Next thing I know, she's under the covers and I'm lying back enjoying her going down on me.
BTW I realize it's kind of funny to post an existential question before I introduce myself properly - let's just say it's one of those days ;-). I'm in Boston, far from home and feel like baring my soul. And let's face it - it is a pretty hot story.
You forgot to mention when you will be visiting Houston...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Her and Nicole will be here next month. 90 minutes with the both of them for $1,500. Damn $16.75 a minute!
Hey Brooke -

Thanks for breaking it down to the minute! Never thought of it that way and don't really see the point - a public service message maybe? A bit of a buzz kill, but anyway.

Yes! We ARE coming to Houston. Can't to meet some of the fine local gentlemen.
And in Peyton's case, maybe some of the Swedish/South American hotties! ;-)
Buzz kill? No way! I wish I made $16 a minute! More power to the both of you. I have to assume that at that rate you 2 will blow the mind of whomever gets the chance to partake.
ThreAD posted at 12:50. Provider ad posted at 2:03...Hookers are so predictable.
At least daydreaming is still affordable....

Peyton sounds like your an above average bi-sexual marketing genius, but not a lez.
ThreAD posted at 12:50. Provider ad posted at 2:03...Hookers are so predictable. Originally Posted by boardman

Eww! Gross!
I think boardman is just jealous because Peyton scored!