Katelyn Desire Disappearance Take 2

• romab
  • 03-18-2012, 11:18 PM
OK this falls in the weird zone. Put in request Fri night via P411 to see Kateyln Desire on Sat morning as noticed she was on line. Dead silence till 8pm Sat evening when she sent me e-mail letting me know was bad day and could see me late or ANY TIME SUN (her capitals). Set up 5pm Sun appt and indicated would confirm around 4.

Get a email around 11am saying know I will be upset but she needs to cancel. Now I know all of you think she's great and wonderful but this is round 3 of last min cancel or NS. Frankly getting pissed after planning day then getting jerked around. Reading the list of yes reviews you'd think even the shit was rose smelling.

Now the weird. Sent reply via p411 that yes I wasn't pleased (politely stated) and noticed that when checking to see if she had read, that she was online during when our appointment was to be taking place. No reply, no call, no text and within 30 min account is gone. Wasn't this seen at eccie just recently on this lady under another name? (Duh yes is answer)

No bullshit on this being me, got 50+ ok's, keep my appts, treat the ladies with respect, and have seen many of the long term providers on long term basis. Yeah I wanted to she her as she is my type and decide for myself if to add her to my ATF but that sure is hell isn't happening.

Anyone know anything? R
My guesses:

A) Got her period/period did not leave when she expected
B) Asked some of your "okays" about you and didn't like what she heard
C) Something shady is going on
  • romab
  • 03-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Missy A = Can happen Easy to state in email But 3 times?
B = Within 15 min of cking profile? Last ok's by long term eccie and 411 providers
C = Want to bet money (especially as round 2 ) R
She's just not that into you......bro
Many odd things surrounding this one to be sure...... Pretty much from jump street its been one thing after another....... Perhaps count your lucky stars?

There are plenty out there brotha........ go getcha one and put this one behind you.....

JaD
Happened to me also, this woman is a flake.
At least she gave you enough time to find someone else. She could have waited until you got to the parking lot to cancel... better luck next time.