Is 2 better than 1?

Just interested in a gentleman's point of view...
I know that redheads seem to turn a lot of heads In this forum. What do you think about being entertained by two redheads instead of just one? Passion coming from two different ways..... ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Or is one more than enough?
I would never complain about having two, as long as one was about 5'5" or 5'6" with beautiful Bs, blue eyes, and a fabulous smile.
Nothing wrong with doubling your fun....

Originally Posted by Celso
Love Janet Mason!!!
I better go pick out a plot before I take on two like the one I have.
I better go pick out a plot before I take on two like the one I have. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Lmao
Yes the one u have keeps u busy ; )
Red heads are always fun and exciting
Nothing better then 2
Lmao
Yes the one u have keeps u busy ; )
Red heads are always fun and exciting
Nothing better then 2 Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
How could I possibly live thru 2 of you? But at least I can say, I can't think of a better way to go.
How could I possibly live thru 2 of you? But at least I can say, I can't think of a better way to go. Originally Posted by cculvr69
; ) yes a redhead or 2 by your side would be one hell of a way to go
; ) yes a redhead or 2 by your side would be one hell of a way to go Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Just interested in a gentleman's point of view...
I know that redheads seem to turn a lot of heads In this forum. What do you think about being entertained by two redheads instead of just one? Passion coming from two different ways..... ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Or is one more than enough? Originally Posted by PollyPreston
its always been a dream of mine to have 2 red heads at once but i am sure it will kill me LOL

I better start with ONE
A ginger may become sensitive in a group swing. Causing emotions such as loneliness or betrayal. One at a time is feelin good enough

Looks like no one here could handle it....
Looks like no one here could handle it.... Originally Posted by PollyPreston
I'm willing to give it a try
Some decent looking redheads, some train wrecks.