So What is Cock Worship?

I have seen this advertised, but what does that entail?
A shrine and a sacrificial goat...?

Don't you mean sacrificial chicken?

It's exactly what it sounds like!
Don't you mean sacrificial chicken? Originally Posted by twofingerjones

Nay...good sir. One only chokes the chicken.
I can't describe it, but I know it when I see it!

To try and answer your question, it's when the woman pays your cock a lot of attention. Slow prolonged cock sucking, teasing, massage, etc. I will leave it to others to provide their definitions.
You lie down on the bed... you start hearing chants in foreign tongues... and then all of a sudden.... a ritualistic rain chant starts and the providers eyes roll back into her head. You relax for a minute... then trolls start marching into the room going King of Cocka... King of Cocka...
WORSHIP the COCK
grab a chicken from a farm, put strange markings on the chicken and masterbate as it runs accross your house..
I'd like to hear the ladies thoughts on it... or better yet, proof!
Use your tongue, show that cock he is the only one around!!
You'll know that your cock is being worshipped when it happens. Every woman has a different approach when it comes to cock worship. Some can do it, others can't.
G3... my best description is this: there is a difference in the way a woman blows you when she wants to get you off versus blowing you to bring you pleausre and keep you just on the edge. The latter is cock worship.

It is my experience that you will know it when you find it... and then will spend the rest of your life trying to get some more of it. But what do I know... look at my avatar!!!!
  • S-Man
  • 04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
What is cock worship???
HEAVEN!!!!!!
Cheers!