Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing happened
Session Length: -
Fee: 150 HH 200 FH
Hair Color and Length: Short dyed reddish
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Relatively short around 5'4" with a cute enough body. smallish breasts but a nice butt. Big but nice with a hint of cellulite. She has a kind of compact petite body and might be like a Mary Lou Retton type IF she was in gym shape. She has a few extra tummy pounds, maybe 10 or so. Still I think she's quite cute. 7 out of ten for me.
Recommendation: Yes
Ok. Let mee see. #1 nothing happened, and it didn't happen at the agreed time.... and you recommend?? Maybe this non review belongs elsewhere
Um, one post, and no reviews that I can see other than the above, which I am not sure qualifies as a review, so much as an airing of dirty laundry and dissatisfaction. All due respect, but probably not the correct venue for the above posted rant. Good hobbying sir.
Well, I do have to say she hung up on me yesterday before I could even finish my sentence about references so there's that.
I'm going with the "Mods" decision to put this up. I've come close to contacting her a couple times due to the other reviews posted about her. Which were both strong recommends. So this was very enlightening, Peartist, and please submit a review on the replacement you end up choosing. Good hunting and good luck.
Moved here. Not a review.