A true hero and the opposite of ol' Nathan

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uzv?li=BBnb7Kz

He's been deployed where most will never see!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uzv?li=BBnb7Kz

He's been deployed where most will never see! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He served in Operation Iraqi Freedom. When did that happen?
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!
themystic doesn't know his stuff!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nor does he know what a true hero is.
I’m proud we have members of Congress who have the sense of duty and honor to serve in the National Guard. That is truly heroic.

Of course, I’m sure the fucking Mexico border is exactly where the Congressman wants to be right now. Hope he doesn’t have to shoot any invaders or marauding Honduran rapists.

As DOTUS says, “he knew what he was signing up for.” Pity our DOTUS is using him as a political pawn. Of course that’s what he does.

Sad.
themystic doesn't know his stuff!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
so the Iraqis are free?
He served in Operation Iraqi Freedom. When did that happen? Originally Posted by themystic
2003. This is the one that was designed to get rid of Saddam.

Desert Storm was the first war in 1991, where coalition forces drove Saddam from Kuwait.
Oh, so you’re talking about the one built on Dubya’s big lie.
Oh, so you’re talking about the one built on Dubya’s big lie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A rather ill conceived plan. We get rid of Saddam and his entire Regime.

What then?
One of the greatest fuckups in our long history of military intervention.
One of the greatest fuckups in our long history of military intervention. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such as our military saving the World from Hitler during World War II?
I’m proud we have members of Congress who have the sense of duty and honor to serve in the National Guard. That is truly heroic.

Of course, I’m sure the fucking Mexico border is exactly where the Congressman wants to be right now. Hope he doesn’t have to shoot any invaders or marauding Honduran rapists.

As DOTUS says, “he knew what he was signing up for.” Pity our DOTUS is using him as a political pawn. Of course that’s what he does.

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you let them invade your home...TM doesn't have enough room in his cave
so the Iraqis are free? Originally Posted by themystic
If you loons on the left had complete control...everything would be free...just no way to pay for it!!
If you loons on the left had complete control...everything would be free...just no way to pay for it!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb let me clear a few things up for you

1. Im a capitalist and have never received government assistance

2. Im a moderate/conservative liberal not a far left loon

3. Im Pro life on both the abortion and death penalty issues

4. Im a STRONG believer in the 1st & 2nd Amendments to the Constitution

5. Im a fiscal conservative who believes we should have a balanced budget

6. If I had to pick a side between the Muslims and Jews I would pick the Jews without hesitation

7. Trump lies about EVERYTHING- ( Its hard for me to support his silliness and cheating people out of money)

8. I would probably get along with 90% of the Trump people in here in The Real World

9. I don't want a Wall between us and Mexico. No we shouldn't have open borders

10. Everyone should have Healthcare and pay for it based on what they can afford. I know its not free

11. I believe in sharing prosperity with others

12. I like non fat white / Asian and Latina women and have the money to buy it when I want it

13. I know America is the greatest country in the world. We deserve a better leader than Trump or Clinton

14. The winds of change are a coming. I live in the Now, not in the past
So again TM you didn't explain where the monies are coming from for all these nice things??