Working tpgether?

That's a good thing.

Trump's assault on our treasured national parks and wilderness areas was obscene, imho.

We'll see if DOTUS signs it after he hears from his pals in the energy sector.

Let's hope!
News there YR , the gov just took more lands
You have a problem with protecting our wilderness areas and national parks?

When was the last time you went outdoors?

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Simple gov over reach control of lands , spending OPM to keep parks up ( yeah end I spend a lot of time outside)
LOL!

Who owns these public lands t’ begin with? The public.

OPM? Nope. Ours.

Oh give me a home...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!!!
New bill passed. in the senate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...=.41f855677cc2. Originally Posted by bamscram
New bill about what?

Can't you give a short description before I click the link you provide which might contain a virus?

I know you are old but please learn a few new tricks.
New bill about what?

Can't you give a short description before I click the link you provide which might contain a virus?

I know you are old but please learn a few new tricks. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Can you do anything other than bitch? Old? You know this how?
Can you do anything other than bitch? Old? You know this how? Originally Posted by bamscram
From your syntax and shitty grammar I can tell you are about 70 - 75 years old and live in some place like Kansas.

Plus you have a hard time navigating the internet and you are obviously retired.
From your syntax and shitty grammar I can tell you are about 70 - 75 years old and live in some place like Kansas.

Plus you have a hard time navigating the internet and you are obviously retired. Originally Posted by friendly fred

From your whining it is evident you know nothing about me. Gadfly just had a thread like mine, go whine there.
Your posts are like a 10 year old. Maybe that is why you think I am old.
How many handles do you have?
From your whining it is evident you know nothing about me. Gadfly just had a thread like mine, go whine there.
Your posts are like a 10 year old. Maybe that is why you think I am old.
How many handles do you have? Originally Posted by bamscram
I have one handle (other than Ekim007 and Yssup Rider and Iva Biggen!)
I clicked on and it wants me to pay $1 to the Washington Post to read their crap. No way.

So what’s the link say?
I clicked on and it wants me to pay $1 to the Washington Post to read their crap. No way.

So what’s the link say? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes "bamscram" what does the link say?

So what’s the link say? Originally Posted by Jackie S

if you got that extension, you won't have to pay $1 to read it.

I'll post it.
I have one handle (other than Ekim007 and Yssup Rider and Iva Biggen!) Originally Posted by friendly fred

YR sad you are a old fart that had the handle Jewish Lawyer. He has been a member of the board to know.