June Special - Houston Photography

I am extending the May special thru June for Eccie members in Houston.

Up to 3 looks in studio, all images on thumbdrive at end of shoot (average of 100 images per look), 6 edited images - $175

Up to 5 looks in studio and/or location, all images on thumbdrive at end of shoot, 10 edited images - $350

There is no time limit for the shoot and other special rates and packages are available.

For samples of my work visit http://darkdesiresbyd.blogspot.com and if you are interested in shooting I can be reached at 281-706-0614 or via email at darkdesiresproductions@gmail.c om.

For those that need a reference prior to working with me below are some of the Eccie members I have had the pleasure of working with.

Paulina Payne
Ava Baker
Olivia Howard
Michelle Rodriguez
Bella Solis
Tantalizing Tia
Lady Madelyn
Olivia88
Cameryn Cade

Don

As someone working in other aspects of the adult craft, I would like to vouch for this man on a professional level - he is both a great artist and talented director when it comes to achieving your best look and what makes you come alive.

Women have nothing but accolades, he is well respected in the community at large, and he's just good people.
Don just did my shoot on Sunday and had the photos to me and my web gal by Mon.

He is GREAT. I was so nervous and he put me right at ease. I loved working with him and his special was the bomb! Look at the great pics ( these are just a few ...more on my site Cammy Cade)

Also thanks to Tia at Magnific Media for the touch up on the photos and getting them on my site and ads so quickly too.

You and Don make a great team and the $350 for the photos and website special was a steal!
kisses,
Cammy

Cammy, thank you for the kind words and for an awesome shoot. It was great meeting you and I'm glad Tia and I were able to get you setup
Great photos!!
Don,

Thanks for getting Cammy's photos done and to me so quickly.

Cammy was the first taker on the Don / Dark Desires Photos by D and Magnific Media combo special we have running.

$350 got her photos and a website. Her photos are awesome and here is her site.
www.cameryncade.com

If anyone wants details on the combo special contact Magnific Media or Don at Darkside or see my other post in the forum. This special is available for Houston Dallas San Antonio and Austin areas
Jamie1234 thank you

MagnificMedia it was my pleasure and it has been great working with you also