planning on playing in Galveston , Texas city , league city

Hey guys planning a trip to Galveston next week and was wondering where to stay and if worth it how long to stay
SCREEN!

And don't post a hint of where you are staying.
There's a reason there aren't many providers in Galveston Co & especially on the island, excellent advise from LL.

~
Is LE that bad on us down there
Galveston is nasty anyway.
Well that is discouraging to say the least.... was headed down that direction myself, and have a hard time gathering any info from ladies... Now I see why.

And yes, screening should be a MUST any time...
Thanks for the info ladies..
Is LE that bad on us down there Originally Posted by the cowgirl
Look at the area as a "small town" ... newcomers stick out like a sore thumb.

There are good reasons why it is "affectionately" called "Galveston Country"!
What do you mean lexus ?
I hobby in the area often and I do really well there. At first it was kind of slow but it kind of picked up and plus my regulars. Since there aren't many that provides in the area, when a guy enjoys your company they will be a repeat at least twice a week
Hey guys planning a trip to Galveston next week and was wondering where to stay and if worth it how long to stay Originally Posted by the cowgirl
between the two....I'd stay in Dallas....specifically north Dallas, Addison.....
Glad I came across this thread...was planning on moving to Galveston in a few short months...wondering if it'd be worth it just to travel up to Houston a few times a week to work...

Good luck! Please let me know how it goes!