Share your thoughts

I was browsing through ads on BP and I noticed some that say 'ECCIE reviewed' and 'P*** verified', etc. While I know that our little fantasy land has gotten some notice, do you think it is a good idea for things like that to be included in a place that is even more scrutinized?
Never think that those that work in the field do not know of eccie and P===. We are looked over very well. If I were a provider I would not list on BP or anyplace else .....a place that I did not care to share information. It seems that some providers become increasingly bold as they mature in the work. Some become complacent about their security and it shows in their advertisements. I know that BP and ECCIE and all other places are scanned and I prefer not to name them. Blade says it.
I was browsing through ads on BP and I noticed some that say 'ECCIE reviewed' and 'P*** verified', etc. While I know that our little fantasy land has gotten some notice, do you think it is a good idea for things like that to be included in a place that is even more scrutinized? Originally Posted by Nicolet
No, I personally don't think it's a good idea, but BP has managed to avoid the same fate as CL and apparently doesn't seem overly concerned, with the attention they get. P411 isn't even located in the US, so they have no reason to worry about the Feds. ECCIE was nowhere near as well known (outside of our participants) until recent media attention sent a lot of viewers our way and our numbers skyrocketed.

If girls are already advertising on BP, then I can understand them not seeing a problem with announcing their ties to BP (or P411). I can't really even say that it causes any issues for ECCIE, but I would just feel more "discrete" if they didn't mention us or especially include review links as some have done.
The idea that any of our favorite sites are not known to or watched by the authorities is probably a little naive. While I prefer not to see those links on BP, I can understand ladies wanting to separate themselves from the normal BP trash (maybe too harsh a word outside our experience here on the Coast) by establishing their credibility through ECCIE or P411. Personally, I can see how it would serve well a guy who travels - helping to cull the "chaff" to find the "wheat."
JaG
Anytime your doing something illegal you might get caught.

I no longer post on backpage, but I still get calls from guys (non eccie) who browse eccie and feel the need to call me ..... Eccie & P411 are not some secret society that nobody knows about.

I think as long as you screen very well and don't see newbies you should be fine. Quit worrying about BP it will give you a headache trying to understand those ads.
Anytime your doing something illegal you might get caught.

I no longer post on backpage, but I still get calls from guys (non eccie) who browse eccie and feel the need to call me ..... Eccie & P411 are not some secret society that nobody knows about.

I think as long as you screen very well and don't see newbies you should be fine. Quit worrying about BP it will give you a headache trying to understand those ads. Originally Posted by AmberDoll
^^^^^ This
No headache here, but I was curious about what others think about it. Please, continue!
I don;t think it's a good idea. I'm sure LE knows about this page but the less attention drawn this way, the better
Moshi-Moshi:
Personally being a Provider who does use P411 and E.C.C.I.E. on my Backpage.com Post as reference for validity, I do it as a counterbalance because the Biloxi-Site is inundated with 'Bait and Switch Schemes'. My next question is one of 'Marketing Strategy', could someone please explain to me what the true definition of U.T.R. is...in my ignorance I'm led to believe it is a suppression of Hobby-Activity. Am I simply missing the boat...I truly see no evidence of such, should I at this point be declaring myself as undertaking this status?
Shai,
Haurka
UTR is Under The Radar and usually refers to someone who does not advertise but works by reference and word of mouth... usually just continuing to see regulars. True UTR means, no ads, no showcase, no real evidence of being active online.

Others take UTR to mean not being AS visible as most but still may advertise a little here and there.

I don't advertise on BP because the Jackson market is full of Bait and Switch and "managed" ladies. If I did advertise, I will say that I was well reviewed (reference to those review available on request) and a few major sites.

Just a thought...

Smooch!

Lea
Going off topic for a sec, I did say I was going UTR. I was concerned about handling a new real life change and being able to blend it with the hobby. Turns out, it was easier than I thought.
Ok, back on topic..... although I can see how it would make things easier for a hobbyist, I would like to point out that we DO have providers that advertise here. Seems redundant to me. And points more eyes than we want in our direction. We can't stop those eyes, but I don't think an invitation is a good idea. Just sayin'.
And I agree with Lea, on the "true definition" of utr, which I think I will enjoy a lot.

How about those bait and switch eh?
I'm sorry, but I just wanted to put this link out there, most of u will get it lol!

http://youtu.be/Ob6TTU1knUM

Have a great day! I'm hitting the beac again
That's friggin HILARIOUS!
Speaking of bait and switch...

I thought this was so funny, considering BP is infested with it, but apparently so some of the eccie gals do the same on there

http://www.photosmithography.com/Por...925958_JxRmC2n

Is original gal haruka salt

Bait and switch link to pic below

http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ate-37/2861019

I rest my case