State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shorter
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'3", 140ish, Amazing Chest for her size, very nice figure, not too thin, not too heavy. Just perfect!
Recommendation: Yes
she reminds me from her pictures of Bethel Park Tori from the old ASPD days. similar build.
Tori was my first ever provider experience and Jesus do I have a story I could tell about that.

she reminds me from her pictures of Bethel Park Tori from the old ASPD days. similar build. Originally Posted by mulletman66
She was my first also. I really have missed her. wonder what ever happened to her. i would love to hear that story. Funny part was that her incall in Bethel was in the same apartments i had previously lived in a few years earlier.
I tried a while ago to set up appointments. Communication was horrible. Would get to the point where I'm waiting and waiting for the address and she would go dark. Gave up after a few seperate attempts. She would respond within minutes to the few texts I se t up until I said ok I'm ready to leave then go dark even after saying she was available.
I tried a while ago to set up appointments. Communication was horrible. Would get to the point where I'm waiting and waiting for the address and she would go dark. Gave up after a few seperate attempts. She would respond within minutes to the few texts I se t up until I said ok I'm ready to leave then go dark even after saying she was available. Originally Posted by J15202
My comment is in reference to Olivia and not this other girl that was brought up