Restraining

Who enjoys being restrained during sex? How do you like being restrained and what positions do you enjoy?
What equipment do you use during the act and what activities?
I'd love to see responses from both male and females and has anyone done restraining during an MFM, FMF or MMF?
I love both being restrained and restraining a partner! I like it as a tool to focus attention on what the restainer (Dom) wants the restrainee (Sub) to focus on . . . Physically or emotionally. Restrained desire is a tease that builds anticipation. Restraint during stimulation or touch focuses the mind on the sensations. Restraint while in an exposed posture (say on your knees, face down, wrists and ankles attached to a spreader bar and ass in the air) focuses your attention on the sensation of exposure.

I've never tried restraint in a MMF, MFM, FMF, or FFM scenario but I'm thinking about adding it to the bucket list right now!
Rope reztraints handcuffs. Blindfolds fave doggy havinfit buried deepabd hRd in me
Blindfolded and restrained, then bring in additional playmates, she loves it and it is a great "real world " fantasy..