Is it just me, what do you think?

Something that bugs me is when crazy guys that review a lady do not put the ladies name in the title of the review. There is nothing hard about including the name. It helps the lady out in the form of more exposure but mainly it alerts me if someone I am thinking about seeing has a new review. Do you agree with me or if not, why? As far as I'm concerned it should be a requirement. I think it is something that would just be fair for everyone.
Yes. Quite annoying.
I think I can hear madddog rolling in his grave every time I see a review that lacks the provider's name in the title.

If you make it required for review credit, it will be done.
Name her, so I know whom the dream was about.

The more steps we have to take the more likely we won't finish the walk.
How about guys that don't put the topic of their thread in the title of their thread?
How about guys that don't put the topic of their thread in the title of their thread? Originally Posted by Crossroads
hahahaha
I hate two groups - those who divide everything into groups; and those who don't.
rt @lazl and rcreed
A greater offence than not reporting the rate, IMHO.
Would have a field for provider name in lieu of cute, catchy title in MY WORLD so that ALL review threads would look like:

Review: Ms. Goodcookie
Where "Ms. Goodcookie" = provider's ECCIE handle, come to think of it
just hover your mouse/screen cursor over the review listing in the forum. eccie will popup a bit of the topic where you should be able to see her name.

besides, it's not a lot of time or bandwidth consumed and def not as bad a hassle compared to a crappy session.
One of my pet peeves. It's been posted about since time immemorial. Seems to do no good.
My pet peeve too. Another one is one line review and somebody says, "nice review"
Ditto. Also no contact info or website info.
But they always let you know how he made her cum 15 times with his 24" dick, and the $$$$ tip they gave to the no name provider and that YOURMMV. All things I could give a shit about....