P411 question

I rarely use P411 despite having an account there for some time. I seem to recall Gina mentioning in a thread here that we are not supposed to share our account numbers with providers with whom we are attempting to schedule. Is my recollection correct?

The reason I ask is that I've been trading correspondence with a lady I'd like to see, and she is requesting that info. I offered to schedule thru P411, but she isn't a member and has asked for my account info. I'm refusing, but am wondering if I'm coming off as a dick. I'm thinking, should providers benefit from a screening service for which they aren't paying?
Gina has expressed that you should not provide this info, going so far as to threaten suspending your account if it comes to light that you have, if I remember correctly.

The stated reason is the potential for abuse. As I understand it, the women don't pay for p411, am I mistaken?

Tinman, I have been in the same situation as you before. I handled it by asking what she could possibly do with my info if she didn't have an account. She replied that her friend did have an account and would check it for her. We compromised by me sending an appointment request to her friend, who checked me out and gave her the green light.
i think it was ... do not share your p411 account OUTSIDE of the p411 communication media. that is dont tell her via phone, text, email, various board pvt msgs.

use the p411 message system. that way the provider'll know it came from someone logged into p411 [hopefully you, but she cant be sure]. and you'll know it's being sent to a provider registered on p411 [tho you wont know who is really logging on to that acct]. a bit safer but not foolproof.

the bizz's solution seemed the next best one to direct p411 communications.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Tinman, I have been in the same situation as you before. I handled it by asking what she could possibly do with my info if she didn't have an account. She replied that her friend did have an account and would check it for her. We compromised by me sending an appointment request to her friend, who checked me out and gave her the green light. Originally Posted by TheBizz

This will get a girl banned from P411.

No one is supposed to use it for another. If the girl you are scheduling with does NOT have P411... she CANNOT have a friend check it for her.
Well, if the lady is not a member of P411, you should never give her your P411 ID# just because of P411 policy! If my memory is correct, it is against P411 policy for any lady to use another lady's account to verify a client!
Touche, Ze.....you beat me to it! LOL
Good to hear that my memory is not failing on that front. I'd like to see this lady, but if she's not going to pay for the service I'm not keen on helping her game the system.

The other downside is that if I comply with this Provider's request, I lose control of that information. I'd hate to find out one day somebody else was using my P411 account to schedule appointments.
Ok, now I've confused myself even more...there is an option that allows me to view my profile as a "Provider View". Presumably, this is available to providers, and it does show my ID. Are they not supposed to be able to see it unless I ask for an appointment through P411?
This will get a girl banned from P411.

No one is supposed to use it for another. If the girl you are scheduling with does NOT have P411... she CANNOT have a friend check it for her. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well, Ze, you should have thought aboutthat before you had Lana check me out for you!
That's a joke for the humorously handicapped folks out there.

Out of curiosity, how does this work in the case of agencies?
No one can use your P411 account with just the ID! They have to have your password! NEVER give out your password to anyone!

Yes TinMan, a provider an active account on P411 can view your profile as long as she has a client's ID! But, she cannot log into your account without a password!
Lana, I'm confused. I thought you and others said I'm not supposed to give her my ID?
if she's not going to pay for the service I'm not keen on helping her game the system.
Originally Posted by TinMan
Tinman,
The ladies don't pay for the service. If she's not a member of P411 it has nothing to do with not paying. It has to do with either not having verified hobbyists to vouche for her or by being a former member who was tossed out for some reason.

No you don't directly give the lady your ID. You PM her within the P411 system. That DOES show her your ID, but it serves two purposes:
1) It proves that you are the person you're claiming to be (i.e. that really is your very own personal ID)
2) She's a member of P411. Otherwise you wouldn't have found her name to be able to send her the PM.

Sending the PM through P411 has nothing to do with keeping the lady from seeing your ID.

The ID can't be used by anyone to fake they are you unless they have your password too. That would enable them to login and send PMs to others.
Thanks, HoneyRose. I offered twice to set up the appointment through P411, but she said she didn't have an ad, and searching her handle didn't reveal an account. I now suspect she doesn't have one.

It probably doesn't matter at this point. She appeared to close the door in her last Eccie PM to me. First time in about ten years I haven't passed someone's screening...a rather humbling experience!
TinMan - don't give up on p411.

I love how quick I can book with someone that wants to see me INSTANTLY.....and I don't have to bullshit back and forth for sometimes DAYS....and having him frustrated that he can't get in with me.

If you come across another girl who is giving you crap about screening and seems like she isn't registered with p411 - I personally would encourage her to get an ID. Quick like. Tell her it will only improve her biz....It always has mine. (and I know what to ask guys about - like one fella was into sports/racing cars - so I bragged about the car I use to drive...helps break the ice so to speak.)
I use p411 all the time, just send a pm to her though the system. If she is not on p411 then there is a problem, especially if she is in Dallas. She wouldn't pass my screening.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!