The end is Near

To real Ladies I have met (few), you know who you are.
To the ladies I tried to meet (YOU know who you are)

It looks as if my hobby days may be ending very soon. I have a family member that has fallen very ill and I feel as if I need to help them with any needs that they might need resulting in many $$$$. I hate to leave but just wanted to say THANKS to all of you Ladies and Gents for all the great times. i will still try to keep up with everyone on here and keep in touch. I have had a great and memorable time.

Kisses to the Ladies'

VG

And to you Gents, have fun and PLEASE treat all these Ladies with full respect.... They deserve it guys.

My prayers goes out to you and your family.
Don't think of it as the end dear.

Think of it as other priorities and responsibilities are at hand now - and you are on a "hobby vacation."

Family should come before pussy. (ok, we don't always think that - but in this type of situation - go take care of what you need to.)

This is the oldest profession in the world....whether it's me or some other big boobed red headed amazon - we'll be here for ya when you decide you are able to come back.

Best of Luck with the family member. Hugs and Laughter always help when one is down.