State: Texas
Address: Fort Worth - hotel
Activities: So sad it is funny. HJ myself in car
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
I have tried meeting with her, myself, every time I'm in the area. I've had no joy, so far. There were a couple of times that I came close. She's a well known flake. I hope to meet her, someday.
sorry about that dude but NCNS;s go here
Well in one way you are lucky. Her game is going down fast. She is no longer queen PSE.
Well in one way you are lucky. Her game is going down fast. She is no longer queen PSE. Originally Posted by redhot11
Seemed fully open to me.
I stopped seeing her long ago for the same reason NCNS. If you really want to see her keep trying. Out of 3-4 NCNS you will get to see her once.

The key to her is texting. If she is going to see you, she will text you constantly. And she will respond immediately to your texts. The first time you text her and she does not respond, turn around and go home or go to Plan B.

Once she stops responding to texts she is a guaranteed NCNS. So don't waste your time waiting for her.
Saw her once with the same pre publicity. Got to hotel and she went silent. Only after threatening to go away and actually pulling out of parking lot did she respond with room number. Meeting went as expected and reviewed. Have to understand that she does not intentionally do this scattered shit. Her mind is some odd combination of EDIT-AG etc. Only by accident does her brain hit a spot to be punctional. Somewhat like telling a person that is drowning to swim 10 feet to the boat. Just something they cannot do.

please read the guidelines. We do not,speculate medical issues here
yes.. when I saw her a year ago (not for a session, but because she happened to be at the same hotel as JerseyGirl, who I was seeing, and JerseyGirl linked us for a couple of minutes as Aleisha was getting ready to go eat), she casually responded to my declaration that "I was supposed to see you a year ago..." by cutting me off and saying, "and I stood you up", LOL.. she didn't know who I was, but she knew she had stood up hundreds of guys, and I was just one more.
  • T-One
  • 07-11-2018, 04:40 PM
I saw her three weeks ago.
I was lucky able to see her 2 times out of 4, there other two times I had to wait inside the car over an hr, then I left.
She is on my side of town, and I can't get her to respond at all. Looks like I'm missing out!
I saw her three weeks ago. Originally Posted by T-One
yikes . hate that shit
I text her once and saw her within 45 mins of the initial text. I waited 5 mins once I parked. I considered myself lucky and haven't tried since. I also played the lottery that day and won $50 on a scratch of. True story...
There should be some kind of a rule against posting ncns on Aliesha, since it appears that ncns’s with her are pretty much the rule, and getting to see her is more or less the exception to the rule.