Seriously tho...wtf is wrong with people!!!!

So I've spent the better part of the last two years building a better me and adulting, to the fullest of my capabilities...unfortunately I've been and asshole magnet and I've let them beat me down to basically one bag of fucking clothes... This is literally unfathomable to me as I've been doing better than most in my shoes, but I was happy, I didn't want for anything, and i didn't have to answer to a damn soul but mine... Idk what happened...bad energy? Karma? Wrong decisions. Who knows, but I do know that I've literally lost everything in what seems like overnight. It fucking sucks so bad. But I still have Eccie. Y'all have always been there and I'ma need you again, god willing...
If anybody out there sees this, and has ever been in my boat or has a heart left at all... please, please respond with some words of wisdom and some positive vibes. I've been out of the loop for some time now, and need some new resources, ideas, and friends...
So there it is, and here I am😉.
Thank you. Meena Rhea
Step back, gather yourself, think, make a plan and start over
The one power we have as humans with higher thought-- is the power to start again. You made a common mistake that a lot of women in the world make-- you were happy and you didn't pay attention to what was going on around you. Its human nature. Dust yourself off and make a new plan.
Everything has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Even seasons of trial. I hope you are at the end of yours. And emerging from the dark cave wiser and stronger.
from your post it is difficult to figure what happened--were you abused or did you let this all happen on your own.
Either way, if you are trying to start again then you need to think about HOW>
Your last review was in 2018. You are an attractive woman if your pics are indicative of the way you currently look. If not then do new ones.
There is no reason that an attractive woman cannot do well in this adventure if she chooses and takes care of business. If you have a pimp or boyfriend that takes all your money then that is your fault, and you then need a new plan.
Sorry for your situation but this is not the first here and certainly not the last.
Drop me a PM and tell me more and we can go from there if you choose.
So I've spent the better part of the last two years building a better me Originally Posted by MeenaRhea
apparently not.
Everything that happens in life is YOUR responsibility.
If it happened, its because you allowed it to happen

Your entire OP is about what everyone else did to you / didn't do for you.
Happiness, contentment, satisfaction can only happen from within and have zero to do with anyone else.
Not getting paid like you should? You may be right
Not living the life you want? Could be...
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2021, 12:09 PM
Drop the toxic people in your life, drop any bad habits you may have, there's no reason why any active woman in the hobby should be in your situation, if you don't make the changes, you'll never get out the hole your in.....
  • MsFox
  • 11-18-2021, 05:16 PM
I suggest a program
Losing everything isn't an accident. Get off eccie and go get some help
There is no shame in seeking out the help you need. GOD SPEED
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-22-2021, 10:20 PM
I started here on eccie a long time ago, after walking out of an abusive relationship with nothing but a backpack. Stayed in a hotel for a week, actually met guys off an old phone chat line... Paid that week hotel.. then the next. Saved everything I could. Car... Apartment... Sofa... small steps. Pay attention to those that help you along the way. Middle finger to those that don't have anything to offer you.

I am financially retired irl. Now, I just play ... for ... fucking ... real.

Reclaim your power. Remember the lessons you are learning through all this, but DO NOT beat yourself up over past mistakes. Keep focused on goals. All those tiny/daily little things get you one step closer to your dreams.
Ze is so right ! One step and one day at a time. The core question has to be

“ Is this good for me ?”

The age old question how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time .
Winner: Ze. Excellent reply.