Southern girl hofo

She looks like she’s taking a shit on last pic and remember to not waste her time!!! She sounds just lovely
She looks like she’s taking a shit on last pic and remember to not waste her time!!! She sounds just lovely Originally Posted by nomad1000!
Lean that fat ass against da wall n shit away. She wipe with her left?
You guys are so negative. I've been wanting to see her. Solid body, (although enhanced). Face looks good and good price for hhr. Research indicates it's a hot wife situation so I don't think she's a druggie, just likes to fuck. All good signs IMO.
This chic is very classy especially the pic by the wall. And u guys wonder why u don't enjoy a provider... I just find it comical on who thinks about who. Lol
Got some bad vibes when I message her pretty sure it was sting ,le is watching these pages
Originally Posted by CamWizard96
Lolol
Got some bad vibes when I message her pretty sure it was sting ,le is watching these pages Originally Posted by Dozerdog
Shes on eros too, and she posted a few weeks back as well. There are also blurred out eye photos out there and a dancing video.

Doesnt seem LEO to me but if it is theyre getting creative. If thats the case we would really need to stay on the DL.