business savvy

How many providers ever send a thank you email after a date? Is appreciation a lost art or is it that it is irrelevant to those who participate in the hobby?
I've always figured I don't fuck well enough or leave a big enough tip to deserve a thank-you e-mail.
I would guess over 50%. Some fucktards get bent out of shape when the ladies do send a text or email.
a true southern lady always acknowledges her "good times" with her suitors!!
  • murph
  • 07-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I just about always get one, and it's always appreciated.
I would guess over 50%. Some fucktards get bent out of shape when the ladies do send a text or email. Originally Posted by pyramider
A lot of guys here have preached for years that girls should never initiate contact. Some ladies are afraid to do so in case it causes problems for the hobbyist, and she gets called out on it here.
It definitely puts some ladies into a no win situation. A quick text to the hobby phone should be okay. A lengthy email ... not so much.
<------------ ALWAYS sends "thank you" emails to all first time friends along with their special Grandfathered Rates, for returning visits.
I try to SEND a thank you rather than expecting one.
When I don't get an injunction served.
Subpoenas suck.
How many providers ever send a thank you email after a date? Is appreciation a lost art or is it that it is irrelevant to those who participate in the hobby? Originally Posted by outoftheblue
It's especially nice when they CC the SO thanking her for sharing.
I usually like to send a thank you. I will do it via P411 or ECCIE only. I wait for them to add themselves to my emailing list before communication goes via email.

Also I like to make sure they indeed left happy and satisfied. Never had a negative response back.... <knock on wood> but Id like to know and then get feedback. I never claim to be the best at anything. There is always room for improvement and therefore I welcome feedback from the gentlemen I meet. I also like to know even if they did have a great time and left satisfied.. if there is something that could better their experience for next time.