Cut the Tags Ladies

A little loving advice.Please cut the tags in your sexy transparent lingerie. I love sexy lingerie, but why don't ladies snip the tags in the panties? You're not going to return it. LOL . IMHO, seeing a tag in your crack slightly ruins the look, plus it blocks my view. :-)
The tags let them know the front from the back. As tiny as some thongs and panties are tagless could be problematic.
I thought the tag performed the function of a pull tab to get to the prize.
I thought the tag performed the function of a pull tab to get to the prize. Originally Posted by Muffman
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
Ladies that wear lingerie with the tags still on them are hot!!!!
Minnie Pearl? Hot?
THere is a thread in Houston about funny back page ads. and one of them in every picture she has tags hanging from her out fits..SHe is trying them on in a dressing room taking pictures and usung them for ads?... Whats hotter and cheaper than that LOL
I hate those tags they get so itchy and it's not very cute to find myself scratching at my crack lol
it's not very cute to find myself scratching at my crack lol Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
I'd beg to differ. You could scratch pretty much anywhere and it would be fine by me.
I hate those tags they get so itchy and it's not very cute to find myself scratching at my crack lol Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom

I thinck you need to post a photo of you scratching your crack, we will be the judge of its cuteness.
Lol what about a hot chick picking a wedgie in public?
That is almost as good.